Help Me Name This Dog

So when do we get to fiind out the name?

1 Like

Just had to upload Dougal anyway, cos he is awesome ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol oh im liking that,imagine if your dog looked like that.coolest dog on the block.

Also that does look a bit like that dog,or do i still need glasses?

NO… the video I wanna see is YOU with a 3 legged Mountain Lion in your lap! (that’s 4 yeses from the Judges :wink: ) Sorry to make fun but know that I know :broken_heart:

1 Like

Clapton and Muji are actually pretty good.

2 Likes

this is what i thought, so i searched for ‘beige sheep’ in another language, as it turns out Swedish have a very beautiful translation of beige sheep

its ‘beige sheep’

go figure :confused:

2 Likes

Well since I haven’t seen a list or a name I’m gonna sugges
C’EST LA VIE
meaning that’s life. Since you are giving her life more or less. @Maureeenie

1 Like

Swedish is a beautiful language. lmao

2 Likes

hey @Pugs1970 how about ball of fun

boll av roliga

1 Like

Sounds more like somethin akin to ebola or some such disease

2 Likes

Caramella or custard

1 Like

My husband keeps calling her “Your Fluff Ball”… he’s gonna have to stop that. Carmella would make him happy, he was a big Soprano’s fan.

1 Like

I will be “keeping” her alive but you never know might be the other way around!

Our other dog had such a predator drive my husband and son used to give the dog a bone and then look across the room and say… “Now he’ll eat me last”.

1 Like

:joy::grin::laughing:

I’ll throw in what every dog loves to hear
WanaTreat
but then you will need to name the rewards something like Spot

3 Likes

Yea, I can see it now. Dogs on the couch and you want to sit down and so you yell…Busta, Move!

2 Likes

How about Reeba? That’s A beer spelled backwards…Stacy Yo can call him stay for short…Then you can yell “Come Stay!”

Here are my 2.they are litter mates…Brothers…Abbot and Costello.Abbots Black and Costello’s Yellow.
REX ain’t bad

3 Likes

hmmmm…what comes to mind is:

Gemini
Shakes
Tilly
Joy
Peaches
Desdemona (Don’t ask, I don’t know)

2 Likes

My wife and I like to let our pets name themselves. They will eventually do something, or just make us think of a word.

We got two Calico kittens, and after a few minutes of play my wife said that they looked like a couple of clowns. They got named Barnum and Bailey.

One kitten ran across the room, flew through the air, tackled his brother and rolled into a standing position. Since we were watching a Jean-Claude Van Damme movie, he got named Jean-Claude Van Cat. We called him JC.

We lost a cat, and the very next day we got a call from a breeder who knew that my wife was interested in a white Bengal. My wife remarked that the phone call was karma - and that cat got named Karma before we had even seen her. She is a big, solid cat, and at 4 months of age she was bigger than 4 of our full-grown cats. Her nickname is Moose.

One kitten liked to annoy the hell of out all the other cats. He bugged them non-stop. He got named Bugsy.

Another kitten was a holy terror and was a whirlwind of mayhem. My wife wanted to call him Havoc, and I immediately called him Major Havoc after a 1980s video game that I love. We generally called him Major.

One kitten we had was the runt of the litter, and he got named Midget. Years later we got another cat who was even smaller, and he got named Little Bits.

4 Likes