How cheap R U?

Lol, I was speaking primarily with the DIY aspect in mind. :wink: I never really got into the whole hardware race, as I tend to do exhaustive research first, and Iā€™ve been fortunate to get my preferred setup out of the way relatively quickly as a result.

But yeah, hardware is/can be, itā€™s own hole, to be sure! :laughing:

3 Likes

Hah! I love shinies hehe. Just placed an order with OoO and got 3 sample packsā€¦ help @TW12

4 Likes

Help? Youā€™re feeding your addiction just fine; you donā€™t need my help!

7 Likes

ugh i hope this hardware bug doesnā€™t bite me too!

god help meā€¦i hope i never get this desire for hardware. Im happy with my cartel 160 mod and my flawless tug 250 box. I would like a better tank than these baby beasts im using, but not into really searching for another type after i bought 7 tanks

3 Likes

I thought that was everyoneā€™s path into DIY actually. Coil building is a far simpler game to play than DIY juice making. And oopsies are far less depressing than recipe fails. And far less patience is required (re:steeping). Well, if youā€™ve avoided it so far, good on ya. But now, youā€™re thinking about it arenā€™t you!! :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

LOL yes! I so do not like you rofl <3

4 Likes

Well, that didnā€™t take long here at the forum. Oh well. Join the club I guess!

3 Likes

lol I am joking of course. You are awesome and have great knowledge, which i appreciate always. My bet is one day i do that too, but i hope not for awhile. It seems like so much more work to me

2 Likes

Well, that didnā€™t take long here either! :sunglasses:

But be careful throwing around praise like that! That assumes facts not in evidence! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I can be quick, what can i say :star_struck:

4 Likes

Okā€¦ Things are getting sappy.
Time for the obligatory ā€œthatā€™s what she said!ā€ :wink: :laughing:

5 Likes

funny, after i hit enter, i knew that didnt sound right and might hear it :blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™m far too new here to make a comment about that insinuationā€¦ but far too old not to think of it.

2 Likes

This comment may be funny

THats what she said

But what you wrote is even funnier when your watching teen witch and sheā€™s in sex Ed class

5 Likes

now itā€™s official lol, we all thought it

2 Likes

I see what you did there! :wink:
Talk about timing! Rofl

5 Likes

10 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth! I know havenā€™t spent anywhere near this on vaping!! :thumbsup:

This is since Feb 14 2016, and figured at $5 a pack:

10 Likes

Almost 2years bravo sir!!
35Ā° is this in C or F? :laughing:

3 Likes

The smoking days was costs me about ā‚¬50 for rolling tobacco, papers, filters per month. If it wasnā€™t the diy vaping would cost me ā‚¬60. With diy the first months it cost me about 30ā‚¬ per month and the last 3 months I donā€™t have enough money so I donā€™t spend anythink (ofcourse I have stock an 100ml bottle with 44% nic, VG, PG and about 30 flavors). :wink:

2 Likes