Just vaping pictures

Yup, on my desk is a cup of coffee with Italian Sweet Cream, and I’m vaping a mixture of Mexican Liquor and Cuban cigar. LG

8 Likes

I know that guy in the top picture; didn’t his name used to be R2D2 ?

1 Like

Pales in comparison to @Pro_Vapes collection, but he has more years to go than I do.

1 Like

Let’s revive another good thread! What have you and your camera been up to lately?

So last night I let my dog out. Very humid and I love how vapor acts when the conditions are just right. Cloudy with a chance of flavor!

7 Likes

Does that ultra sonic cleaner cut down much on steep time?

This is the color change after a 2hr heated USC. It usually take a week or more to get this much color in a mix.

3 Likes

Amazing!!!

2 Likes

There are a ton of quick steep techniques and everybody swear by their version… This one is just simple and you get results after 2 hrs. The good part is your not limited to do them one at a time.

4 Likes

Only things not new are IPv4 and the 2 tfv4’s my sig 150 died, will have to rip it apart

5 Likes

Oh yeah

7 Likes

On break while in class in Seattle and it’s slightly drizzling hee hee wouldn’t be Seattle w/o the drizzle !

7 Likes

grime city, flavour country

4 Likes

And that’s when I’d toss that coil lol

3 Likes

experimenting with sweeteners. Juice has quite a bit of liquid Sucralose in it. gunks a coil twice that in a day. Finding sweetneers arent my thing. Taste pretty good though.

1 Like

Oh no wonder that coil was gunked up boy I would stay away from sweeteners hee hee or wrap more coils !

ya, not seeing them add much to flavour, probally just lead to more cavities. nothin a little heat and water cant fix though lol laziness :+1:

1 Like

10 Likes

My Nemesis sitting around while I test a unit.
Told him to hang on to the leads for me.
The look I got back was “Hey, I’m an outdated Mech with no hands,
what do you expect”!

[URL=http://s557.photobucket.com/user/Bokonondawg/media/IMAG0786_zps80a1oqof.jpg.html][/URL]

Probably why I retired.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Cool vape band brother. Wink wink wink.

4 Likes