Medicine Flower Tasting Notes

What is everyone’s thoughts on White Chocolate? From what I have read, Dark Chocolate is better, but I only have the white at the moment and seeing what I can do with it.

MF Dark Chocolate. I have not tried it but have read some good reviews. I am reluctant to shell out 25$ in case its not my thing.

1 Like

@mixologist13 @Will_G

Is the MF Coffee still your favorite? I have been messing with the RF SC Coffee and it is not as ‘fresh’ as I would like it to be. FA Dark Bean smells soooo good but just tastes burnt.

Is there any coffee you would choose over the MF Coffee?

I know what you mean about the FA coffee, I had not used it for years and only just started trying it again recently, as with there tiramisu. I am liking both again a bit more now and have tried a few coffee mixes.
Two favourite coffees would probably be the MF coffee and OSDIY Lotta Latte. I wasnt mad on OSDIY licorice torpedo or the lucky shot that lots of people seem to like. I was very impressed with Lotta Latte though. It is very sweet though and more like a frothy Starbucks than a fa type proper coffee. I like it best with the MF coffee and just a tiny amount of the FA Dark Bean

1 Like

does anyone know if there is a discount code from MF direct , ive always ordered from ECX or does another vendor in the USA sell them ???

I’ve never seen them offer a discount code. The best prices I’ve seen were at ECXs Lotus sale.

Below are other options to buy MF. It pays to shop around.

I usually shop around… RawFoods usually have some half price.
Amazon has cheaper shipping.

https://www.therawfoodworld.com/search.phtml?kw=medicine+flower&x=28&y=10

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Medicine+Flower

I do buy directly from MF when I can’t find certain flavors.

4 Likes

thnk you , i wasnt sure where else to look besides vape supply places

2 Likes

No discount from MF directly, BUT I did find a place that sells every MF flavor, both diluted and undiluted. Also in small amounts so you are not wasting 15-22 dollars if you don’t like the flavor.

https://www.vapecrafter.com/products/medicine-flower-flavors

Also, 1 dram = 3.7 ml, just for reference.

2 Likes

thank you for that info , where are they located , thats an awesome idea , arent they the ones who make the recipes off of elr as well

1 Like

Yes, they have affiliation here on ELR and they are located in Chicopee, Massachusetts, USA.

2 Likes

goodearthbeauty it was ty

3 Likes

i have a few i still want to try so this will come in handy ty

3 Likes

What’d ya get?

3 Likes

i just needed the vanilla im almost out , i do have a list that i want to buy but dont want to commit to the 22 dollars , i think ill go through ECX b4 they are out and see what they have left then order through vapecrafter for small bottles i want to try , i havent found a MF i cant use yet but still dont want to commit to the price until i know for sure ill use it

3 Likes

I must try this vanilla, I keep hearing it’s the best vanilla and I wanna know why.

4 Likes

id say because its a true vanilla no off taste of other things , not a replica very clean pure vanilla ive used it for awhile and know where and what i could do with it from .25pct to 1.5 pct the 1.5 is high but i have used it that high b4 not often but once maybe twice , i know some say holy vanilla is close and i believe cheaper but i rather stick with the MF just bc i know the flave

4 Likes

I have been hearing things about a VERY close second to MF Vanilla. If I remember correctly, INW Shisha Vanilla is very close to just as good?

2 Likes

i personally wouldnt put the shisha close but it cld be a sub , if that makes sense lol

2 Likes

Maybe third. But all vanilla’s have there place. Shisha for some. Classic FA vs Tahiti FA to mf. And so on.

5 Likes

I am currently using FA Vanilla Classic for a cupcake recipe, but looking to sub a stronger/ better tasting vanilla. Is MF Vanilla or INW Shisha Vanilla better for this application?

1 Like