Medicine Flower

Right now white chocolate. That makes chocolates pop. I love it in a cookies and cream.

3 Likes

I have several and will write more later on it.

3 Likes

id also have to go with Vanilla i love their vanilla , lemon , blueberry , the strawberry is good but i can live without having it , honeydew and cantaloupe are ok , i need to get some more flavors , i started to buy the MF then RFSC came along and i veered off and started messing with those , ill grab a few more someday i do want to get the white chocolate before ECX runs out and cant get it cheap

2 Likes

So I got some lemon, I subbed it out for lemon Sicily in my McCookie recipe and phew! Itā€™s definitely real lemon flavor! In that mix it didnā€™t work very well, the more artificial lemon is the taste that needs to be there. But I can see some major possibilities with it.I love that a drop per 15ml is plenty.

2 Likes

When people said medicine flower extracts were expensive I didnā€™t realise just how expensive.

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦!
I got mine from ecx, 5ml is 3.99 at the moment. :wink:

2 Likes

The cheapest one I found was ā‚¬25 for 15ml

1 Like

22 $ for 15ml i believe but most are truly Super Concentrates under 1 pct and even 1 drop per 15 to 30ml so it last a looooong time

3 Likes

a list of winners from you would help if you dont mind , i know we all have different tastes but ive found when it comes to single flavors like these its a bit more universal than a flavor thats supposed to replicate something like carrot cake or whatever

2 Likes

If you could work up a list of where to get them without needing to talk to the bank manager first, that would be great too lol

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the input there. Iā€™ll see if they do essence of sense of humour and post my notes on it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Do you have a braille version?. My eyesight isnā€™t what it used to be.

1 Like

I appreciate all your help so far. Itā€™s been invaluable in my DIY journey. Iā€™ll be sure to nominate you for a Nobel prize fitting of your stature.

1 Like

you would go through 2 30ml bottles of other highly concentrated products b4 getting through a 15ml of MF unless your making crazy big batches , i couldnt see these being debated like other flavors either as far as strength out of anything ive tried these flaves are what i consider a " super concentrate " again this is just my experience ,

No problem i appreciate it

Many FLV and INW flavors are on par strength wise to MF without the outrageous price tag. I agree on the MF Vanilla. It is very good and unique. MF nectarine is also very good. MF watermelon is also great but i have other much cheaper natural tasting watermelons. MF white chocolate for me was a dud. MF butterscotch is good as well but requires a long steep

1 Like

ive wondered about that WC ty for your opinions they are helpful have you tried any others

I agree with you on those flavors except White Chocolate. It brings a creaminess to other chocolates. It is a really good additive. The watermelon is one of the best in my opinion.

2 Likes

i havent tried ANY white chocolates, my understanding though is that it brings a nice creamy silky sweet creamy taste / feel to vape juice even say fruits and cream or a ice cream with fruit ???

1 Like

I just know in my cookies and cream vape it brought out good chocolate notes.

2 Likes