Mesh As Coil not as wick

That’s a killer idea for testing single flavours and mixes! :astonished: Great, now I’m tempted to get a Goon, at last. lol

1 Like

Yes…it sounds perfect to me too. Using a Clapton parallel 26g single coil wickless for testing now in a Troll, works pretty good but would be nice if something holds juice a little better. But that is my only rda and I don’t have any mesh yet either. I’ll wait for the results from all you guinea pigs before I go for it. I’m a cautious sort :wink:

1 Like

What if we would just run electricity through a not torched mesh wick? I always had the impression that one of the reasons for superior flavour and TH in Genesis setups is that the wick contributes to vaporization.

1 Like

I talked to Kidney Puncher today to see if they can get 316L SS 400 mesh right now they only have 316 There is a big difference between 316 and 316L the L stands for Low carbon

4 Likes

What’s the benefits of the low carbon steel for coils?

2 Likes

The Low carbon or 316L has NO metallic taste. It is used in a lot of food grade manufacturing.
I am a Steamfitter/Welder by trade and they use it a lot in high purity systems

3 Likes

Did you put 1 or 2 mesh coils in your Tsunami ?

1 Like

Is this what you are looking for? 25% sale going on there right now.

https://www.lightningvapes.com/products/stainless-steel-mesh?variant=346538223

3 Likes

This is interesting, I’ve not tried it, but it looks like it could work a treat!!

2 Likes

Yes that is the mesh 316L SS 400 mesh :+1: and it’s 25% off right now … code = goodbyemc

This is one of the reviews

Verified Buyer
07/18/15
400ss mesh
the best around for flavor builds. Not just for genesis atty’s anymore. Flavor junkies need to get some

3 Likes

Is there a coupon code for the 25% off?

1 Like

Yes code = goodbyemc

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

@TheTinMan1 you have a Hohm wrecker G2 wait till you try it with that. Set your G2 on XXX mode then adjust your fsk temp curve start at 10% then go up a little at a time. I like the curve at 13.5% on mine it kicks ass no more dry hits :+1: 35w … 420f and it’s a warm vape with ton’s of flavor :smiley:

2 Likes

Only one coil. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My order has been placed. So I am itching to try the mesh.

Also got 2 sizes of ribbon wire, some SS 316L wire 22g and 38g, and some titanium 22g. Stoked.

3 Likes

I’m going to try 2 mesh coils on my Tsunami the Hohm wrecker G2 can fire down to .007 so it won’t be a problem at all :+1: So with my mesh build ( I have 5 Layers ) 2 coils should ohm out at .16

3 Likes

Wow, never even thought to try SS mesh as a coil, cool idea.

Thanks for tipping me off to this @Rob62

In case anyone is interested in getting a Hohmtech Slice or G2 since there are real good deals right now I made a first time users guide with a lot of other helpful people. The mods do have a learning curve but this should answer most of the basic questions to get you up and running quickly.

3 Likes

Way cool get some mesh sale is over soon

1 day … 8 hrs left

2 Likes

OK, you convinced me, wallet in hand. lol

2 Likes