Mouth To Lung Tanks / RTA's, Damn it, I Want One

Well, someone has to pay for the FDA’s witch hunt.

1 Like

Yes, I forgot to pay the Marlboro Tax and they were quite pissed about it…lol

2 Likes

It was poor form, but I couldn’t resist…lol

Not to worry, I feel ya…lol

1 Like

MTL hit on this little dripper 1.5 ohm

SOD 5k Clone by SXK

4 Likes

New addition for the Mouth to Lung crowd, the Joytech Aio.

5 Likes

Another new addition for the Mouth to Lung crowd. In my opinion the Nautilus X quite nice. There is also a kit available to add a larger glass and a chimney to boost juice capacity to 4 mls. The U shape airflow eliminates any possible chance of spit back. I’m looking forward to trying this one out soon but want to juice capacity boost kit for it…

7 Likes

Any views on the Nautilus X and it’s coil? I want to dive in but will wait to hear good things about it before I add another tank to my collection and p*ss off my OH in the process.

Can’t say anything more at this time because I’m waiting for the 4ml glass kit to be available before I actually buy it. I don’t want another tank that holds no juice. Got enough of those now…

The Toptank has the same options and works for MTL. I have a subtank mini and toptank mini and I have tried both of them for MTL and they work just great

1 Like

I like those drip tips

wow! nice drip tips!

How about this one

Just kidding is a part we make
Wide bore for sure

12 Likes

Community Hookah Drip Tip, eh?

2 Likes

This combo ROCK’S Chalice III clone on a Dripbox 160 :+1:
BEST M to L to date and I’m only at 15 W

And I have 10mg of Nic in it ( try that in any other RDA ) LOL

5 Likes

I’m absolutely loving this set up for mtl. The e vic mini with the kayfun v3 mini clone. First one I reach for in the mornings.

7 Likes

Vaping that combo right now as I type this and my washed Goblin Mini parts are drying…AWESOME… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a great little set up. You have to fill up quite often but thats no hassle. :yum:

4 Likes

I Love my Kayfun’s to :grinning:

3 Likes

Did you get the restrictors? I got mine and i use the middle one with the airflow set on 3. Perfect for me. :ok_hand:

1 Like