Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

4 Likes

erm. never saw them neither !
i was at boarding school!

1 Like

iam watching it as i type this

2 Likes

I am waiting for se3 to hit netflix, think I finished se2 but not sure. rejoined prime today to watch the TMINTHC se2 and new top gear spinoff.

Which planet? Seriously, neither star trek nor star wars? This is shocking!

2 Likes

Im watching The OA, just about through the first ep and i grabbed the rest.

Netflix show, BTW.

Havenā€™t finished the first ep yet but will continue, currently watching goliath on prime

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm, yesshhhh.

:zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap: :zap:

I do have all of them on my computer but for some reason when Iā€™m looking for something to watch, I always seem to skip them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

we were allowed to watch totp on thursdays, but my fam were living in france so we didnā€™t even have a tv there, never had tv in thailand, afghanistan, pakistan or nigeria either

2 Likes

Contrast that with the US where many of our homeless have smart phones. Itā€™s a funny world.

1 Like

VIKINGS a great show , heres is what i like about it besides the story and acting , most movies or shows set in that time period are full of blood and gore and tons of cussing which i dont believe the f word was even around but this show has proved yiu dont need blood sex and cussing to make a good show of that era

3 Likes

Arenā€™t they basically the same show thought?. People doing shit in space.

1 Like

Nooooooooooo :weary::open_mouth::joy:

5 Likes

That line works every time lol

7 Likes

:wink: and look what happened to you!? ā€¦now you just sit around body-painting naked girlsā€¦ wait a minute .uh [/me cancels cableā€¦]

10 Likes

Oh i just found ā€œLayer Cakeā€ in my film folder. Excellent film, I should watch at least a bit right now. Some say itā€™s the only good Daniel Craig film :smiley:

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t sure about The OA based on some reviews but sorta hooked after 1 episode. Been mostly binging on primeā€™s Goliath and The Man in the High Castle to watch them asap but saw Sneaky Pete season hits in January so guess I have to sub for a month or two

Loving the 4th season of Vikings back in action. Long live King Ragna & Ivar the boneless

Catching up on Se4 of Vikings now that I renewed my Prime subscription. Just finished The Man in the High Castle and got a few more episodes of Goliath to finish. Will have to keep Prime for a month or two as I am eager for Sneaky Pete in January.

The OA on Netflix has been pretty good so far as well.

2 Likes