Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

On my list of favorite new shows. Love the docudrama hook they’re using.

i was sick pretty much the entire month of december so i burned through A LOT of series lol now im struggling to find a good one at least black sails and game of thrones is coming soon ( i think game of thrones is )

1 Like

Love the cinematography of Black Sails. I don’t think I’ve seen a more beautifully shot TV show.

1 Like

too many things and characters going on so early in the first episode it seems to be all over the place ( peaky blinders )

Still another few months for GoT

Yup love Black Sails great show.

1 Like

yeah, that may be why I stopped. Had to use too much brain. When I get home from work I don’t have much juice left.

1 Like

well one out of two isnt bad lol gosh it seems like it been a couple years since any new episodes and they are both on their final season i think :frowning:

GoT has two mini seasons of 7 ep each (or something like) so they are stretching it out a little more

1 Like

ahhhhh well thats good ive enjoyed that show i just finished the first season of TURN it was pretty good

Have you watched Banshee - good show to switch off the brain and watch - quite entertaining

1 Like

i have not is that on cable or netflix ??? ill check it out

Was originally on Cinemax - not sure where you would find it aside from maybe a download.

1 Like

maybe cinemax on demand ill look ty and have a good night

Right, I shall have to give Black Sails a go …

1 Like

Loved it. Might still have a few minutes of last episode to watch I think. New show Taboo on FX from PB creators looks promising but I can’t watch it as PS Vue got rid of FX/Viacom recently.

1 Like

Peaky Blinders turned out to be a series worth watching

4 Likes

Just finished “Travelers” on Netflix. Got kinda fractured trying to tell an overly complex plot but the pay off was fantastic …hang in there for a great new series.

Just finished last season of Longmire …like many shows it seems to meander plot-wise but also blows your mind in the finale. Remember this show was cancelled on Network TV but got picked up by Netflix …they left plenty of reasons for another season

2 Likes

good to hear, been working my way thru this and sense8. Also catching up on the last half of the last season of hell on wheels I had forgotten about. Currently have ep2 of hunted (cinemax 1 season series from 2012) on prime paused.

can u tell I have adhd?

This came out in 2010 and how in the world I missed it I can’t say. This is really good if you love drumming. If you think drums are just ok, this could change your perspective. Found it on Netflix.

2 Likes