Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Did you see Westworld?

1 Like

Iā€™d think you would like Taboo. Brilliant!!

2 Likes

Loved Deadwood. Might reach that. Thanks. Westwood is on my radar.

1 Like

It is kinda hard to imagine Morse has ever been young, Iā€™ll check it out. :sunglasses:

ugg, season 3 of chefs table just dropped on netflix, this is going to make me fat(ter)ā€¦

HACKSAW RIDGE two thumps up oh my goodness great movie , great story , dont rent it buy it , it will be one you will watch again many times

2 Likes

The Santa Clarita diet on netflix great cast and one of the few tv comedy shows that made me laugh. Izombie is quite funny too.

Bates Motel - final season started last night. Iā€™ll miss this one. Itā€™s perfectly creepy and macabre.

4 Likes

1 Like

Black Sailsā€¦fucking awesome :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Vikingsā€¦amazing :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Need to give that one a shot as well as Vikings.

Santa Clara Diet on Netflix is not bad. Gross but funny.

2 Likes

:heart: Vikings. Their sing-song manner of speech seemed a bit odd at first. I thought it was just Ragnar, but then several other characters spoke in the same style. I wondered if they were told to speak that way in the show. Whatā€™s weird though is that Travis Fimmel (Ragnar) spoke the same way in the movie Warcraft.

Speaking of movies, anybody watched Arrival? I was not impressed and had a strange craving for calamari after watching it.

Does anyone watching Lucifer on Fox?

1 Like

I watch his sister almost everyday for twenty years
Just kidding I have a great wife now that she has finished training me
I do watch Gotham and record it each week
Ready for a new season was better first year in my opinion
I see Lucifer comes on right after Gotham

2 Likes

Havenā€™t really found anything new that Iā€™m hooked on so I re-watching Stranger Things and Angie Tribeca. Love both of them.

1 Like

ya i cant find anything new either was gonna rewatch the tudors or something

2 Likes

See if you can get hold of the Australian version of Rake it is very funny (do not under any circumstances watch the U.S version)

1 Like

Couple years old now, but The Last Kingdom is good.

Season 1 is on Netflix. Just read that Season 2 might be out next month, finally.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched/rewatched that so many timesā€¦great freakinā€™ series!

1 Like