Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Diving into the rest of this show and loving it. Highly recommend it so far (just starting Ep3 now).

I believe this is on my netflix watch list, might have started it already and forgot about it thanks to my ADHD. :laughing:

Rest in peace Mr. Paxton :cry:

4 Likes

I just saw the pilot episode of ā€œLegionā€ - That is very promising! Itā€™s part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. If you like that sort of thing, this has the potential to be gold! :slight_smile: Trailer here:

5 Likes

Season 2 of Stan Leeā€™s Lucky Man just started I quite like it

1 Like

My favorite character whiner. Nobody could whine on-screen like he did. Iā€™ll miss him.

1 Like

My favorite role of his. Probably a lot of people think the same -

3 Likes

Right up there with his role in Aliens
"Game over, man! Game over!"

2 Likes

Doctor strange , of your a fan of Marvel then this should be right up your alley , personally i am a fan i also love Harry Potter and like movies so 2nite will be Fantastic Beast

Negan is such a horrible person, but heā€™s the best thing to happen to the show in a loooong time

2 Likes

This is seriously weird. I like it, thanks :grinning:

2 Likes

Last week I binged all 4 seasons of The Killing on netflix.

2 Likes

On Netflix

Ripper Street
Versailles
Walking Dead

1 Like

If you like superhero stuff (and super-anti-heroes, supervillains) - you should check out ā€œWatchmenā€ - based on a DC Comics graphic novel. Itā€™s very good (both the graphic novel and the movie)!

2 Likes

I agree, but I love his characterā€™s personality, like the way he talks and carries himself with an air of confidenceā€¦If he wasnā€™t such a bad guy, he would be so likeable!

2 Likes

The only shows I keep up with anymore is The Walking Dead and Billions.

1 Like

I was finally able to start and binge Into The Badlandsā€¦thanks to @bluenose63 recommendation a while back. Absolutely loved it. Fantastic fight choreography. Cool characters and actors. Season 2 starts March 19th :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Really looking forward to it, hopefully they can continue the story and action on a par with the first seasonā€¦

1 Like

That would be great. I hope they donā€™t deviate.

I just watched a few more episodes - This show is seriously trippy! I like it! And the acting is very good!

2 Likes