Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Black mirrors rules, very much looking forward to the season :ok_hand:

4 Likes

do you know when its going to be released?

3 Likes

He was supposed to be writing it last year but havent heard anything sinceā€¦i rekon next year :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Itā€™s sometimes like a car accident, you donā€™t want to look, but you canā€™t turn away!!!

3 Likes

@Steampugs ABSOLUTELY !!!

2 Likes

@Steampugs I was BLOWN away by EVERY aspect of Fortitude. From the 4k UHD format, to (as you said ^^^), writing, acting, locations, basically EVERY part of it was stellar.

2 Likes

Game of Thrones episode for next week was ā€œaccidentally airedā€ in Europe. Itā€™s available if you do much downloading. If youā€™re so inclinedā€¦well letā€™s just say I would go so far as to call it the most awesome episode of the entire series. Donā€™t just sit there ā€“ get on it.

Also watch the first episode of the Netflix original show Ozark. I think this may be a great one.

6 Likes

Where do you torrent man? rarbg hasnt got it :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I use only 1 site - it has a membership fee.

1 Like

Another vote for Ozark! Also, Iā€™m Dying Up Here on Showtime. The latter is produced by Jim Carrey, set in the comedy club scene of 1970ā€™s LA. Very good show.

4 Likes

I always recommend anything StarWars.

And at this point I am always recommending to never watch anything on TV with Richard Rawlings. Heā€™s a pussy that canā€™t do anything for himself. Heā€™s made his living off of others doing for him. He canā€™t man up to anything.

2 Likes

+1 for Ozark here too! Iā€™ve watched the first two episodes so far. Totally digging it.

4 Likes

Over the past week weā€™ve binge watched Stranger Things, Between and Ozark. Canā€™t wait for more seasons on all of them!

3 Likes

Just finished the lates season of Alone and canā€™t wait for every monday when i can get my hands on the latest Rick and Morty episode.
Perpendicular! Perpendiculaaaaar!

3 Likes

Two movies I recently watched on Netflix (and Iā€™ve been doing a LOT of that the past few weeks) that were pretty good:

What Happened To Monday and Death Note. Both really entertaining and action packed!

5 Likes

Binged watched Disjointed on Netflix. Itā€™s stupid. Itā€™s really stupid, but damn if I wasnā€™t cracking up! Give it one or two episodes and see if you get hooked. The audience laughter is a bit much but you get used to it.

3 Likes

Weā€™re going to watch the first one tonight. Our roommate suggested we donā€™t start it till the kids are in bed.

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s probably a good idea. No nudity but lots of colorful language. Hope you like it.

3 Likes

Just started watching this one. Good show!

2 Likes

@SthrnMixer @Fozzy71 Sneaky Pete rocks !!

2 Likes