Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

WONDER WOMEN

If you like DC or Marvel this movie was pretty good and the actress is a goddess

3 Likes

In light of Hugh Hefnerā€™s passing, reminded me of a docu-series I watched earlier this year on Amazon. Really good on the history of the making of an empire.

4 Likes

Woo hoo Z Nation just started again!

4 Likes

Geraldā€™s Game on Netflix looks pretty wickedā€¦ Based on a novel by Stephen King

3 Likes

The Deuce on HBO its a pretty good show so far , new season of Versailles on tonight , and Outlander of course I DO NOT RECOMMEND HICKOK i thought it was horrible

1 Like

I kinda like Ray Donovan atm.

5 Likes

Me too, but it was kinda boring for a while. But recently the shit cooked up really badā€¦

3 Likes

Just binged this new Amazon series. Brutal and brilliant.

Tin Star (TV Series 2017ā€“ ) - IMDb http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4607112/?ref=m_nv_sr_1

3 Likes

Ray Donovan is really getting so much better with every episode at the moment. It starts to feel like a TC Boyle story where things are fucked up to start with, getting worse and worse and in the end everybody dies.

1 Like

OHH! used to watch z nation but lost touch, am one of the few peps in this world that watch a program when it actually airs, ill have to see but hopefully still friday nights

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching 2 episodes of Sens8. So either Iā€™m not getting it or it is just crap. Since the one Wachowsky brother became a sister theyā€™ve kinda lost it.

1 Like

Arenā€™t they both sisters now?

3 Likes

Iā€™m always a bit behind the timesā€¦I just started watching The Blacklist. James Spaderā€™s character is just absolutely phenomenal!

3 Likes

I read Geraldā€™s Game at 10 years old. It scarred me for life.

1 Like

I can imagineā€¦ it was pretty disturbing for a grown up

1 Like

My dad neglected to read the back cover, he knew I had read so many other SK books, and I think I was halfway through The Stand when he bought it. He sure as well wouldnā€™t have bought it if he had known what it was.

1 Like

Iā€™m a HUGE Walking Dead junkie! They almost lost me at the season 6 finale but I gritted through the first few episodes of season 7 and am impatiently waiting for season 8 at the moment!:rage: A movie worth watching is American Ultra (Kristen Stewart, Jesse Eisenberg) friggan excellent!

2 Likes

Has Kristen Stewart mastered more than one facial expression yet?

8 Likes

She has a name in our house, brick face! Because she have the expressions of a brick!

3 Likes

Hahaha thatā€™s asking a little much! Sheā€™s sporting her brickfaced expression the whole time but being that sheā€™s the co-star or supporting role to Jesse Eisenberg itā€™s tolerable. The movie is really good IMO, worth a watch for sure.

3 Likes