Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Ouch lol miscalculation for sure!

1 Like

Watched the first episode and wasnā€™t so thrilled to be to be honest. So you think itā€™s worth another go?

1 Like

Iā€™d say watch the first 4. If that doesnā€™t sell you then its probably not for you.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve watched it because Walton Goggins is in it. His role was a bit of a disappointment but itā€™s a good film.

1 Like

I definitely enjoyed it.

2 Likes

@ADKmac TWD !!!

1 Like

I enjoyed the movies, and actually didnā€™t realize there was a TV series !!!

You really canā€™t appreciate it via the trailer, and YES, it IS rather DARK and DISTURBING, but the cinematography, acting, actors and writing are first rate. NOT for kidsā€¦

3 Likes

Hel yeah man, so damn good!

1 Like

I donā€™t know, are they? Not that iā€™d be surprised but i thought it was just one of them.

2 Likes

Yup. They are now Lana and Lilly Wachowski. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It would seem they took the ā€œpolka-dotā€ pillā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah Elliot and Tyrell are back!

1 Like

Just finished this gem! If you find serial killers or true crime drama interesting, give it a look-see. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Yeah she mastered an O face in this movie.:open_mouth:
I enjoyed this movie but then I like movies about retro bands. I think Kristen did an outstanding job playing Joan Jettā€™s character.

3 Likes

I was just looking at that one :grinning:

3 Likes

Itā€™s fantastic. Binged the whole season over the weekend. Now I want more!!!

3 Likes

If you love cats, check out this documentary BEFORE you opt to declaw!

2 Likes

Donā€™t even need to see the flick-Declawing is fucking INHUMANE. If you want to declaw your cats, chop the last knuckle off your fingers first and see how you like it. (Not ā€œyouā€-you, but a general you, You understand?)

5 Likes

YES, YES, YES!!! That EXACTLY!!!

2 Likes

Binged that 2 days ago aswell, lol really good :+1:t2:

3 Likes