Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

it took me a couple times to get into it , had to have the time to watch a couple shows in a row b4 i started to enjoy it , its not Vikings but not a waste of an hour

1 Like

Netflix is killing it on the comedy front, dave Chappelle has 4 specials out, I may be biased because chappelle show was on during my teenage years, but I think all 4 are perfect.

2 Likes

Im gonna give it one more watch just in case i missed something. Ive got some classic Kaiju movies ready just in case i need a monster fix after. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He started vaping too. Donā€™t know what heā€™s using though, it is very small.

2 Likes

CHI its a new showtime show , so far its good

1 Like

Itā€™s report that he was using a Jul

2 Likes

Finished Altered Carbon yesterday. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Black mirror and
Altered Carbon
are great, for the SF Fans:
3%

2 Likes

I wanted to say Black Mirrorā€¦

One of Netflixā€™s best originals to dateā€¦ Go watch Black Mirrorā€¦

Breaking Bad is old and i saw it has also been mentionedā€¦ Damnā€¦ But that series is also a masterpiece.

Some i hope hasnā€™t been mentionedā€¦

Movies i recommend.
Interstellar
The Martian
Rick & Morty (Series)
The Hateful Eight
The Boy In The Striped Pajamas
Downfall
The Shawshank Redemption
Seven
The Propaganda Game
Blade Of The Immortal
Django - Unchained
Gangs Of New York
There Will Be Blood
Inglourious Basterds
The Big Short
The Terminal
Castaway
I Am Legend
Beasts Of No Nation
Lord Of War
Shutter Island
The Seventh Seal
The Longest Yard (Adam Sandlerā€™s best movie lol)

Many of these are on Netflix. They are killing the originals game.

Disclaimer: I know alot of these are about to be very old but they still deserve to be mentioned.

3 Likes

Happy Gilmore fans the world over may think differently! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Honestly, I am not sure i can pick one Sandler movie

1 Like

Heā€™s terrible. Lmao

3 Likes

stranger things, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, This is us

1 Like

The Darkest Hour with Gary Oldman, was pretty good. The Snowman was good but kind of akward.
Altered Carbon Episode 1 had too many moving pieces but :slight_smile: yep. Thatā€™s about all Iā€™ve watched lately.

2 Likes

The Office just NEVER gets old ā€¦

2 Likes

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing , Missouri

very good movie , its a must see imo

2 Likes

That one does look good @fidalgo_vapes

Stranger Things finally finished the 2nd season. Only took from October till last night to finish watching. I just cannot binge watch anything. Always something going on.
Gotham is my #1 series, now Thursday night donā€™t bother me.

Always try my best while home during the day to watch repeats,new ones of American Pickers.
WWE Monday night Raw
Tuesday night Smackdown Live. Only issue is I end up watching it in 1 hr intervals. Because my wife tapes her shows too. Itā€™s only fair !! RuPauls Drag Race, Little People Atlanta,And a bunch of others. Iā€™m finding myself watching these shows with her. The old saying ā€œCanā€™t Beat Them,Then Join Themā€
Canā€™t forget Marriage Boot Camp too
The Voice & Will & Grace
Retired life is great, but Iā€™m on the go more now than when was at work.
We obviously have a exciting week. But, when sheā€™s not working weā€™re doing our real passion and thatā€™s Traveling. Seeing the grandkids & kids in different states. And just going on one tank trips. Live right smack dab in the middle of central Florida,so weā€™re within 1-3 hrs to do or see just about anything.
Iā€™m sorry to ramble and get off subject. Mine like some of yā€™all have our share of Heath Problems, so itā€™s really live, life like thereā€™s no tomorrow. My buddies are at work during the day so no hanging out. But Iā€™m at my folks house almost every other day. And guess what we do ? Yup, watch TV LoL. Whatever makes mom Happy, Iā€™m blessed to have Mom 80 yrs old & step dad 58yrs old. Thatā€™s a long story in itself. One day Iā€™ll tell yā€™all a story, never bring your friend by to meet your Mother and ask if I can go fishing with him, suddenly he becomes your step father that was 37 yrs ago.
Hey,
Thanks for listening

4 Likes

Jungle (2017)

A group of friends trek into the Bolivian jungle with a fraudulent guide.
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama,

Release Year: 2017

Duration: 115 min

IMDB Rating: 7.7

2 Likes