Need input -Mix by weight and heat?

packing it too heavy! send us your juices lol

1 Like

@Lexie3 Pulled out the smaller stock bottles just to make sure good was good.

Mixing up some of @fidalgo_vapes goodnessā€¦

1 Like

Wow thats pours omg thats how my pg pours. Ok now i know its mine, tyvm Session

I will try this too :slight_smile:

Oh session you know that cover for scale thats flipped back just pulls off and on real easy. Less cluncky with it offā€¦ just wasnt sure if you realized

@Lexie3 Yeah, I leave it on, so I can close it up. The mixing cave can be a rough and tumble environment at times hehe. In that pic, I was barely squeezing the bottle, so you can imagine how much more would flow (VG) if I did. Iā€™ll re-check my bigger bottles.

1 Like

I use the same exact scale. It doesnt do so well for measuring below like .15 or so, but it works. I just know most drips are roughly around .02-.03 and keep that in mind when trying to measure small if i get to 7 drips and it still says like .10 i know its just off and i should stopā€¦ Lol as for the stirrer and heat, no clue never used a stirrer, i just shake n vape most everything i make since i only make what i need as i need itā€¦

@mikelej14 Mine reads .02, but if only doing small measurements, I have to let it sit for a second to read.

2 Likes

Mine reads a drop at .02.close enough for me

2 Likes

When mine is 0ā€™d out and i add drops, it doesnt start reading them until the 3rd or so drop so its almost never been accurate at such small measurementsā€¦ I tend to have to already have weight displayed for it to measure drops accuratelyā€¦

3 Likes

I had been adding drops quickly, and thought the same, until I slowed it down, for .06 and under requirements. On mine, I noticed even when adding 2 drops from a stock FA bottle (micro orange tops/tips), it would register after 2, but I just had to wait a second or two. Any amounts above that, I drop at full speed.

2 Likes

My scales are slow to react with small measurements (as I think most are) really only happens when I tare the scale to counter this I use aggregates to measure small amounts for example

Flavour 1 3%
Falvour 2 .1%

I will not tare the scales between the two so the end measurement will be 3.1% after the addition of flavour 2. I dunno it may help someone someday.

6 Likes

do you still buy vg pg from LB ??

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes No, just placed an initial order for the bottles, then ordered some big ones (empty).

2 Likes

Thx for steering me towards the better scaleā€¦

Measuring by ml is nice . But I think measuring by weight will be less clean up and more exact.

Wish I could had a few opinions about the mag mixer . But when it gets here Iā€™ll have to give it a test run of 300 ml of 100%vg unheated. Then heated

2 Likes

So were do you get your vg and pg from?

1 Like

Had been using Nude Nicotine, but am using @Nicotine_River more now.

2 Likes

Okay , Iā€™ll stick with lb , didnā€™t like the vg and pg I got from nic riverā€¦ changed the flavor of the mix . In my opinion

1 Like

I still have a large stash from Nude Nic, and do A/B comparisons to check for freshness between it and NR, havenā€™t really noticed a difference. What changes did you see ?

1 Like

Between liquid bard and nic river.

To me it seemed the flavors made wit nic river were for lack of a better word muted. They didnā€™t pop so to speakā€¦

Strawberry cheesecake (LB). For example wasnā€™t as good when made with nic riverā€¦

Thou admittedly I didnā€™t heat up the juice when mixing the nic river pg/vg. But honestly I donā€™t think that should have affected the juice that much.

Considering how so many people say heat mutes flavors.

1 Like

i used to use LB then switched to ECX VG i did notice a change in the vapes so i did a side by side LB vs ECX and found the LB seemed sweeter and fuller ( best way to describe ) so i switched to NR and still had LB to compare so LB vs NR and i noticed no difference not worse nor better so i decided to go with NR due to price , one thing i like about LB is quality everything they sell is good quality , sure not everyone likes all of their flaves but overall they supply high quality materials , i think i read somewhere that the VG NR and LB use is the same but that isnt 100pct sure i could have imagined it since NR supplies LB with Nicselect

2 Likes

I donā€™t know . If nicriver supplyā€™s Lb with nic select.

Possibly that nic river uses different pg and vg than Lb , cause I didnā€™t like the nic either.

Edit: That or I got a really bad batch from nic river in the starter kit I ordered from them

1 Like