New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I kinda wonder if MF use ripe fruit or young fruit in their extracts. Some of their flavors seem to be on the darkside… blueberry for one. I can fix it with low % and sweetener, but I wonder.

If you like Raspberry, try the Wild Raspberry MF. IMO there’s nothing in the ballpark… and I mean nothing.

2 Likes

I looked at reviews and bought the wild raspberry over the regular one I have it steeping with a french cream wafer type of recipe. It smells pretty strong but very good and I believe I used 1 drop of it in 10 mls.

BB MF- Oh I just don’t like that one it is gross I gave it away sorry. I could not get it to do anything I wanted…no true BB for me that is crazy I know so many ppl like this flavor and I just can’t stand it.

2 Likes

I can’t seem to taste regular BB very well. I add a small amount of BB MF to my flat BB mixer and it seems to help a lot. A str8 out MF BB mix… I can’t handle it either. The BB Lemonade mix I’m working is just too much. I might only need 1 drop of BB MF in it.

2 Likes

I bet INW’s Lemon cake could handle BB-MF since you’d use less BB and LC is uber strong even at 1% it’s very prominent the lemon fades some but that cake is just so good. I have one I have been testing keep going back to it and thinking it needs a little more time. Maybe it’s been ready for all I know but that is one you could check out to put together.

I understand what you mean. I really really like the BB RF makes but it takes quite a bit of it to get to the profile you’d like and once you’ve reached 6-8% flavoring your not left with much room so a drop of MF BB would perk it up if you decided to go lower with the other BB. I use Bilberry often for that same purpose I tolerate it better.

Edit : I tried this one today 7/28 it isn’t bad but tbo I think it still could use more lemon but it’s supposed to be in the back ground to compliment the BB it’s good.

Blueberry Crostata with Lemon Ice Cream

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 0.26
Blueberry Muffin (Flavorah) 3.26
Blueberry Natural (LAN) 4.5
Custard (FA) 2
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.26
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 3.5

Flavor total: 14.77%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

LA Natural is triacetin based so it needs a little help from the bilberry

3 Likes

I’ve tried two Lemon/Blueberry mixes and I haven’t nailed it yet. One with a BB lead and the other with a Lemon lead… failed at both. I don’t have the flavors for your recipe but I’ll see what I can work up.

Since I’ve got Lemon MF, my Lemon Sicily has taken a back burner. It’s a good lemon for certain recipe types, but it seemed a bit off in a few.

1 Like

I am super green to vapology, only started vaping 2 months ago. One of my first mixes that I have created is Very Berry Champagne and I think it came out great! Any advice on how I could make it better would be Awesome! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/754214/Very+Berry+Champagne+

Also working on a barrel aging project with my version of VCT http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/752482/VCT. I created a feed to follow the process as it progresses. Barrel Aged in a Bottle Oak Infusion Spiral

2 Likes

I saw this the other day and added it to my favorites. I will have to sub the sweet cream I only have cap. I plan on making it today.

1 Like

That’s a great feeling when you make your first juice that tastes good .

2 Likes

I decided I’d take a nap a little later ( I work nights ) anyhow I figured I have so many tests that are at the 1 month point I’d better try a few out. Anyway this one is a special kind of delicious

Fuzz Buster

Ingredient %
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Salted Caramel (FW) 3.5
Toffee Dream Cream (FW) 2.76
Vanilla Cupcake (FW) 3
White Chocolate (FW) 3

Flavor total: 13.26%

2 Likes

I did a few fun mixes that require a fair amount more of work than the typical mix. I’ll put up the better of the two. The blue version still could use a little more work. Prob wouldn’t post this ( make public on ELR ) as it is a tremendous amount of work for a person that doesn’t already use these bases but since I try out a lot of flavor bases I had plenty on hand :smile:

Base notes (red)

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry (Gmix) 4.76
cheesecake (flavor base Tex ) 6
CreamStone v1 1
Fruit Candy (Real Flavors) 2.76
Milkstone v2.0 0.5

Flavor total: 15.01%

that is @Pro_Vapes SB Gmix @Alisa 's creamstone and Tex’s cheesecake ( darn good one but over 25 day steep ) and et3rn1ty’s milkstone

2 Likes

Well it’s been months since I have made any juices for myself or played around with any new recipes to post here. So I got back up on the horse and made up for lost time and cranked out over 60 new recipes :slight_smile:
Contents of which are private this time, until I get done steeping the testers, but this is what 18 hours looks like :smile:

I should have a bunch of stuff posted soon! There’s another 40 bottles in the cigar boxes behind the testers, hehe :wink:

Now that my eyes are bleeding, I’m going to bed…

15 Likes

Holy moly! Tremendous amount of work there man. Can’t wait to hear the feedback. :thumbsup:

6 Likes

ok, here is another for all my little pretties…i cant take all the credit for this one, because i dont quite remember the origin of this one. i think i found a recipe from someone else and then gave it a tweak or two, but again, i dont quite remember. so if any of you fine folk find this elsewhere, or something similar, and it has someone elses name on it, give hime a high five…cuz this shit is tasty!
introducing what i call Butter Custard:

Butter custard 236/3

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 3
Cake Batter (CAP) 4
Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (TPA) 5
Dulce de Leche (TPA) 2
Golden Butter (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 19%

this definitely needs a few weeks to come together…ENJOY!

8 Likes

Sounds good. Anything with the words butter and custard has gotta be good!

4 Likes

/runs to grab bandages/

Wow! and I thought I “went nuts” on my last mixing spree!! lol

Can’t WAIT to hear about the fruits of this labor!
Sleep well! You’ve definitely earned it!!

2 Likes

Now that’s a Premium Eliquid. A lot of vendors call their liquids “Premium”, but I’m sure they don’t put in the work that you have on this mix. I’ve got to try those bases you have here. Great work @Amy2!

The Wizard of Vape is back… we will all be better for it.

It’s good to see you bust out your recipes. I really enjoyed the ones you sent me… Thanks for the share.

8 Likes

NOW i know why your name is DarthVapour lmao. Damnnnnn son, thats some serious mixing work done there.

4 Likes

Yeah. The force is strong in that one! Lol

4 Likes

Lol, yes indeed!! I dont think i could cope with 18 hours straight mixing. That dude is real about his liquids.

3 Likes

You took the words right outta my mouth.

@DarthVapor , I get all proud of myself when I get four bottles mixed. Lol! Nice work!

3 Likes