New Recipe Showcase 2017

i have to send @GalacticResidue a few samples of flaves next week , if you would like i could send you some of the DFS, im sure i will not use it all just pm me your address

5 Likes

The holy grail for twinkie flavors is from Viper flavors. It used to be called twinkie but is now called Sponge Cake. Percentages needed are a little high 7-12% but the result is glorious. I like to add VZ vanilla spongecake 0.5% JF yellow cake 1% and FW whipped cream 1.5-2% to round out the profile. And btw @Fidalgo i suspect Viper uses the good stuff…yup Diacetyl…stuff is super creamy in the good way…

9 Likes

thank you , the reason i used the RFSC is because i had it lol , but ty ill put that on my list , im backing off buying flaves for awhile unless they are ones that im replacing, ill also be going through my flaves and PIF with at least 50 im assuming …

5 Likes

Edit# the Twinkie flavor by Viper Flavors is now called Sponge Cake and NOT “pound cake”…

5 Likes

Is it similar to bakers flavors?

2 Likes

I dont have many bakers flavors, i have only a few. I do however have many VZ , FE, SC (diy-ejuice) and to me none of them are identical. It seems to me that Viper Flavors is in fact an idependant producer and not a rebottler at all. I understand the skepticism with all the rebranding , remixing that seems to go on…
Edit Viper Flavors fall in to the remixed category lol :frowning:

4 Likes

Hello everyone… I just recently joined this community and are blown away from it! Thanks to all of you!
Now that I added three of my favourite mixtures out of my recipebook into the database…I would like to also share them here if you don’t mind. I am very interested in feedback…i guess…like mostly everyone here smile So then…

///

Limehead :melon: Recipe Link
A fruity all-day with a very smooth but noticeable lime background.
Passion Fruit, Kiwi, Coconut and the Pineapple are building the hard to differentiate but pleasingly fruit-bowl.

Fruitzooka Bee :honeybee: Recipe Link
Good juices are not only made out of an composition of clean solo favours. Combining out of the box blends are sometimes surprisingly OMFG! Vaping -Fruitzooka Bee- will hit your face in a basket full of fresh-sour fruits while a honey candy is melting in your mouth.

Childhood :sunny:Recipe Link
Its quite hard to describe the flavour.
This recipe started with only a hand full of ingredients - a try to copy Baie Creme from Lost Fog - To be honest I was far away from a good replica.
But there was something in the flavour which reminded me about my childhood…I don’t know exactly what it was… a desert…a candy…a special icecream in a holiday with my parents…i really don’t know.
So I tried to morph the mistaken replica to that exact flavour which was saved in my subconscious. It took me a bit of time. But I made it…I really hope that someone can redo it and tell me if he also know this flavour?!

Thanks for your time!

Best wishes
Jack Wonderberg

10 Likes

this juice is probably the only one id pay money for , i use to love it , i wouldnt even know where to start in regards to fruits anything i ever tried was way off

4 Likes

Hey Fidalgo,
thanks for your answer. I know exactly what you mean…maybe someone who had managed to recreate it read our posts here and let us know the secret.
But anyway…if you like the direction of Baie Creme as much as I do… Childhood can be something for your mouth. It’s in the same flavour region but a bit more sweeter and more creamy.

Best wishes.
Jack

4 Likes

That is just wrong on so many levels…

I see what you did there, and now I’m wondering if you were close friends with Michael Jackson.

11 Likes

New recipe that if I had tried to clone probably wouldn’t happen. This was discovered trying for a s’mores mix! The closest clone I’ve ever tasted! You have to try it to believe it! If you tell me it’s not 95./. accurate to the real deal, I’d tell you that your on CRACK lol http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1539307/FRYD%20Cookies%20And%20Cream%20(remix)%20by%20GR FRYD Cookies And Cream remix

5 Likes
6 Likes

Kinda hard to test the recipes when the ingredients aren’t (at least to me) known ingredients… Juicy Smoking Bull, Wipped Cream (CAP)…? or is it your mixing other bases to make your recipes?

4 Likes

Oh…HAHAHA…oops! Damn! Sorry…I take that back an would like to say something else instead!

• The liquid named “Childhood” could have a flavour which you might like -

better? :thinking: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hey CallMe Tut,
thanks for your answer…Vanilla Whipped Cream by Capella is purchasable on the Capella homepage Vanilla Whipped Cream Link … thanks for the hint…I added the correct name of it. my fault.

…and yes, recreating Fruitzooka Bee i guess is hard for a couple of people because there I used flavour blends from a german vendor. Juicy Link

Best wishes
Jack

5 Likes

Have you tried fried oreo RF yet? As a solo flavor I think it’s really close to fryd. This looks really good though :+1:

2 Likes

Actually I haven’t tried it that’s good to know! I did really like FRYD cookies and cream I might have to give it a try, but the recipe is so spot on I’m not sure I’ll need to lol! Thx for the heads up tho @juice_junkie_lover :+1:

1 Like

Oh, a new recipe name - Jesus Juice!

4 Likes

Hello Again! :slight_smile: - My girlfriend also gave it a try…and…I have to say I really enjoy it!

Madame Botterqu Recipe Link :lemon:

Madame Botterqu was created by my girlfriend as an absolute fresh summer juice. Buttermilk meets sour fruits! - singing FRESH EXCITING …AHHAAHHAHAA HA AHHHH

Hope you like it.
The Madame of Jack Wonderberg

1 Like

If you like chocolate and you like orange this one is for you.

Choc Orange

Ingredient%
Malted Milk (TPA)0.3
Milk Chocolate (Old Formula) (INAWERA)3
Oba Oba (FA)1
Orange (SC) (Real Flavors)0.9
Orange Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)1.3
Tanger (Mandarin) (FA)0.5
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA)1.2

Flavor total: 8.2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

If you don’t have Milk Chocolate (Old Formula) (INAWERA) make a donation to ELR for a chance to win a bottle

8 Likes