New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

also, i’ve been vaping this recipe all day, i made it last month and its quite delightful…

i dont share many recipes, i know, but heres one if anyone wants a glimpse…

Cactus creamery : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/303009/Cactus+creamery

0.75% Cactus (INAWERA)
3.5% Custard (FA)
3% Pear (TPA)

Flavor total: 7.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2pa9

5 Likes

this is my first cactus recipe…i kept it simple and didnt add too many other ingredients as i wanted to understand this cactus without too much interference…

2 Likes

Cactus is gooooood :slight_smile: So juicy!

1 Like

Yeah, you more for your money there.

1 Like

Flavorah. . .Medicine Flower. . .Damnit I’m just getting caught up on Inawera! Not to mention LorAnn, I’m sure I’m forgetting something.

1 Like

I’m a bug fan of tobacco vapes with spices and herbs and this is my new recipe - Sweet Virginia.

1% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
0.5% Cardamom (FA)
0.5% Clove (FA)
0.5% Coffee Espresso (Dark Bean) (FA)
1% Latakia (FA)
1% Maple Syrup (FA)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3.5% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 10%

Just your regular Virginia tobacco infused with some awesome spices, which highlight and enhance the delicate nature of this tobacco and a tiny bit of espresso coffee to add some flavour contrast. Also the mix of spices and Latakia counter-act the natural sweetness of Virginia and maple syrup providing a more balanced and exquisite vape.

3 Likes

Yes, ECX sorry. And the ELRECIPES will apply to the sale also. At least it did for me.

1 Like

The King's Peach (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 1
Creme de Menthe (Flavorah) 0.5
Peach (INAWERA) 2
Toasted Almond (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 8.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I need to get INW Peach and Toasted Almond and Creme de Menthe to try that! Damn that looks yummy.

I think I got my Mayflower Clone close enough to share.

Pirate Ship

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 2
Cinnamon Roll (FW) 4
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1
Pumpkin Spice (TPA) 3
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.15
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3
Whipped Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

http://tjek.nu/r/2EB7

Sweet cinnamon vape, closest I’ve come to a true Sugar Bear, I love any combination of sweet cinnamon so threw this together so I would stop ‘testing’ these custard and the cheesecake blends. But after it steeped a few days I realized the resemblance to the flavor of Cuttwoods blend. Happy mixing everyone

Actually my first recipe I don’t have as private

1 Like

Talk about something that looks yummy! Dang, I bet you have to duct tap your jaws to keep your mouth from exploding :slight_smile:

In my Peach one I thought about some cinnamon and brown sugar. Still may try it later but really I’ve been working on creating liquids that are complex with fewer flavors and overall percentages.

After vaping the real deal all those flavors popped into my head. You can taste them in the juice. So I have been chasing the tail of that dragon a few weeks now. I think this is it. But steeping will tell me if I caught that sucker or not. Either way, it’s a pretty rich and deliciois vape at first mix.

I just want to take a moment to promote this recipe to anyone who has all the flavors. PV says to let this steep a month. I made it 19 days ago so not quite there yet but I will hold off another 11 days once this tank is empty. Won’t be easy but I will because if the next week and a half does anything more to improve on it I will be stunned. This juice is incredible! And I’m really, really not a fan of that licorice taste I get from Anise and Absinthe, but here it works better than anything I’ve had it in. Playing around with power and temp is fun too. That licorice note seems ever present at any power level, although when adjusting I find other notes in the mix tend to raise their hand to be recognized. I found my favorite setting in the Aromamizer with dual 22ga Ti build at 510F and 52 watts. Thanks @Pro_Vapes for the share. Question - did you learn this at Hogwarts or something? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the nod SM. It’s one of my faves. One month is just standard procedure for me. If you like it then I say go ahead and vape it.[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:479, topic:18245”]
did you learn this at Hogwarts or something?
[/quote]

I’m just an unconventional mixer. I don’t mind taking chances on odd pairings. I’ve mixed peach and pear before. I was intrigue by Anise and Absinthe after my 1st tobacco mix with the two. I feel the orange cream just bridges the the other flavors together. A bit of luck also nailing the %s on the first try.

Darn, I made this recipe last week and put it away somewhere in the back so it will get some time to mature. I was hoping I would forget about it and find it later, all steeped and ready and there you go reminding me of it :grinning:

Well if you’re like me this will NOT be an ADV. I liken it more to 24 year old Chivas Regal. Something I will use when I feel like treating myself. I filled up my 6ml RDTA last night and I’m just now almost empty. Savor the flavor! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been wondering about cactus… Does it have a bitter taste? Was going to buy it but the vendor didn’t have any.

Can you describe the flavor?

[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:482, topic:18245”]
Well if you’re like me this will NOT be an ADV.
[/quote]Probably not, I mean I’m Dutch and I love liquorice but I’m also a tobacco nut and very rarely vape a juice that doesn’t have any in it. Some juices look so damn tasty that I just have to try them out.

1 Like

No, not really…I’m one of those people that feels describing flavors is close to impossible…for instance: describe the flavor of banana without using texture or comparison…sorry, bro

Don’t get me wrong, its good…just keep it low, like under 1%