Tobacco Recipes

I found a lot of good info here… The Hangsen Thread on ECX

2 Likes

Well put! :wink:

1 Like

That is a great thread. Lots of Hangsen info.

Towards the end of the thread, they started a Tobacco Only thread (all brands). It’s good too.

ECF Tobacco Only

2 Likes

Highway is one of my favorites. For me, It holds it’s own nicely, as a stand alone, and works well with other tobacco flavors too.

I think Highway plays well with Deluxe. At least for my taste buds. I discovered a 65 - 70% Highway & 30 - 35% Deluxe was very nice. They were both already mixed at 5%, as stand alone mixes, and I just combined them in the tank.

2 Likes

For those with an affinity for apple cinnamon oatmeal, with tobacco sprinkled on top, here’s a nice morning vape for your RDA with coffee.

Tobacco people…if you’re mixing this and you want to make sure you get a tobacco kick in the vape, bump up the tobacco in the recipe.

1 Like

Hope @Aux doesn’t mind, but I saw this and thought I’d throw it into the tobacco thread! Looks tasty.

1 Like

I’ve made a small batch of this, keeping my fingers crossed. I don’t have FA maple syrup, I have Cap and I have only used it once and I thought it tasted like mackerel. :grimacing: It’s a long time ago and I can’t remember the percentage I used so I hope this will be all right. I’ve seen recipes where people put in 12% of the stuff and just looking at it made me shudder.

1 Like

I’m gonna do it eventually…maybe the FA Clove isn’t so yucky as the FLV clove; the FLV clove has sworn me off anything clove til after he new year. :rage:…I won’t even be putting clove in my Xmas simmering potpourri this year to make the house smell good! Christ on a Segway, that stuff was aweful! :scream:

1 Like

So glad that bottle has never been opened. Maybe I can use it in a stew.

1 Like

Of course I don’t mind :slight_smile: Didn’t have much time for online communities recently, so I didn’t know about this thread. Looks like I need to read it thoroughly!

2 Likes

…only if you want your stew to taste like ass. :poop:

2 Likes

So simple, but so good!

1 Like

Now I started off hating tobacco juices but in one order I got some ry4 as a freebie. Made some rocket puppy ry4 and loved it… Now I’m definitely going to order a few tobaccos in my next order but until then I really want to make a couple of mixes with the ry4. You wouldn’t have some in your arsenal pro? :wink:

1 Like

The 1st two recipes are among my favorites. The 3rd one is very good, but this is my latest version that’s currently steeping.

Caramel Apple RY4 v3

Ingredient%
Caramel (TPA)3
Double Chocolate (Clear) (TPA)1
Fuji Apple (FA)2
Green Apple (TPA)1
Koolada 10% (TPA)2
Marshmallow (TPA)1.5
MTS Vape Wizard (FA)1
RY4 Double (TPA)8

Flavor total: 19.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Lite PepperMenthol Cig Gmix

Ingredient%
Flue Cured (Hangsen)2
Koolada 10% (TPA)2
Menthol 33.3% (DIY)1.5
MTS Vape Wizard (FA)1
Peppermint (FA)0.5
RY4 Double (TPA)10
Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA)0.5
Virginia (FA)3

Flavor total: 20.5%

PV's RY4 v3 Gmix

Ingredient%
Caramel Original3
Catalan Cream (FA)0.75
Maple Syrup (FA)1
RY4 Double (TPA)8
Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA)0.5
Virginia (FA)3

Flavor total: 16.25%

1 Like

Here are some very simple, but tasty RY4 mixes. You can use the Double or Asian for both of them. Please lower the RY4 percentages, if you wish, in the Tribeca; my spouse can’t seem to get enough of the RY4 flavor…this is one of her ADV.:wink:

You really don’t need he FA shade in this for it to be good; the spouse likes the extra tobacco kick.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guy’s :grinning:

1 Like

If you could only…v3! :wink:

Pick three tobacco flavors. RY4 and Black Honey don’t count cuz they’re barely tobacco.

You’re gonna make my head explode…:confounded:

INW AM4A, Gold Ducat and Tobacco DnB. These three are in my favorite tobacco recipes.

1 Like

LOL Aw come on…Top 5?

@Pro_Vapes I have the am4a and gold ducat on my wish list. They sound lovely. I think I wound up getting FA Glory and Inawera Gold for Pipe this time around. The am4a was in the cart for a loooong time and I almost kept it and tossed the cactus. But, I have been wanting the Cactus for awhile now. So many things, so little cash and time. What is DnB?

1 Like