Nicotine Rivers growing flavors and how you can help

Peanut butter might be one id try, maybe coconut for a pina colada mix but not big on it, and no cherry for me… What the boysenberry taste like? I love dark berries and raspberry. But na I can’t remember what flavor I wanted at the time I ordered, there’s so many id like to have… Grabbed condensed milk, yogurt, to try, restocked my meringue and got FW yellow cake. Didn’t have trouble picking just know I was hype to grab flavors they didn’t have. Got plenty of flavors I want waiting to be ordered!

Is the FA stock in yet? Or Flavorah?

1 Like

I got an email this morning saying that they were. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I haven’t posted any recipes, and I was worried that I was a "taker’ and not a ‘giver’, but I was comforted by the lovely people here on ELR that it’s okay. I believe as long as I do test out some of their recipes and give my comments, I am contributing just fine for now. In time I will probably at least provide a one-hit-wonder, and I’m working towards that by learning all the time.

Yup. I’m not a big creator either. I have a few, but not anywhere near as many as some of the others. Most of the stuff I vape is adapted from other people’s recipes. So, I try to serve the community in other ways and help out as best I can. Every good chef needs a sous. :wink:

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mixing by weight

4 posts were split to a new topic: Printing Recipes

We have a majority of flavors from FA and Flavorah in stock now. There is more on the way!

Thank you!

7 Likes

When will INW be available? And which flavors?

1 Like

Hangsen?

10/char

Ordered 4 days ago and still not processed. Ordered ecx same day, processed and shipped next day in transit now. Ouch nic rivers shipping 32$ ecx similar package 19$

1 Like

ive been ordering from ecx for years but this last order i placed with them on the 1st took 6 days to process, im still waiting, meanwhile i placed orders to poland for inawera, cali for the perfumers apprentice, and flavora and received all of them :rage: ill be shopping elsewhere for awhile

NR got my flavorart to me with the quickness and at an amazing price to boot, thats how i like it :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just refunded you your shipping, it definitely should not take this long and I will look into this tomorrow morning. I apologize for this and your order will be the first one out in the AM.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Having issues getting larger quantities then there pre bottled sizes they sell on the website. Still on the hunt!

3 Likes

shit, brother, looks like you need to do some reading up on the forum!

and then theres always:

right there, brother…that dont work, you just might hafta fly yo ass right on over to Poland yourself!

1 Like

Wow thx dude! Greatly appreciated

I had issues with my shipment as well John. Grant resolved my problem and went above and beyond into outer space even. @Nicotine_River - Grant, I just want to say thank you. I was a bit frustrated at first, but finally getting my order and the way you handled it was far better than you needed to just to make me a happy customer. I will be buying all of my refills (4oz and up) flavorings from Nicotine River.

As far as Inawera… I think unless you can compete with that Polish site I wouldn’t bother LOL. They have some ridiculously good prices and shipping. But I am sure I will catch hell for even suggesting this :wink:

As for the bottles, I am curious what you are thinking of using Grant. I am starting a thread asking for favorite bottles to dispense and store flavorings in. Everyone has their preferences. I would like to see what everyone prefers.

@Nicotine_River @DonovanECX - I really hope you and the other retailers have made some nice donations to the site here. You and the other retailers have had a unique opportunity here, and I think it is really amazing for a forum to allow this to happen. Every other forum on the planet requires vendors to pay to advertise and communicate on their forum, and the retailers are usually restricted to a particular forum that nobody pays attention to. In my opinion… this is exactly the way businesses and customers should interact.

We need to hand out an award to @daath for giving us this freedom, and another to the retailers that have taken the time to participate here. It has been a really big win win for all involved. Kudos to you guys!

10 Likes

That polish site e aroma does not seem to have a lot of shisha

They have a shitload of Shisha flavors. More than I even knew existed. From their home page on the left under Categories click “Flavors for E-Cigarette”. Then look 8 links below that for the “Shisha Type” link.

Stupid page numbers are on top! Just ordered 30 inw from there and now I got to order again