Pazzo FlavourArts new line

Some of you may or may not be aware. FlavourArt has launched a new line Pazzo, They are OneShot concentrates. I was fortunate enough to have been chosen by Richard Hong from FA and sent me these concentrates to try. I will post my flavor notes and impression of each in the near future. Until then I will post the descriptions and recommended percentages here.

26 Likes

8%

3 Likes

6%

9 Likes

4%

9 Likes

7%

7 Likes

5%

7 Likes

where do grandmas even get these candies at? There are like the twinkies of candy, outlasting nuclear war.

10 Likes

Now that Blackcurrant looks right up my street!
Thanks @Mark_Turner for posting and sharing these!
Looking forward to your thoughts on these!

4 Likes

They look delicious if I may say so. Hopefully they do well so other companies start making one shots. I’d like to see some from Flavorah.

5 Likes

I don’t think that knowledge is revealed until the menopause fairy pays a visit.

3 Likes

Looks awesome Mark. Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted.

5 Likes

Mark…thanks for putting that out to us…they look good…looking forward to what you think on them…Keep us posted…

4 Likes

Okay, I made 10ml testers using the recommended percentages from FA.
On the shake they are all decent, but need time to mature.
Ace -Tropical Melody of Flavors is very promising so far. I think this will be excellent, very nice layering of flavoring. CoConut, Pineapple, Orange & a slight Mango/Melon? that’s what I am getting so far. Very tasty :yum:

14 Likes

@Mark_Turner Have these been released to the public yet?

3 Likes

Ace looks most appealing to me. Glad it was promising to you, good to hear.

3 Likes

Richard Hong at FlavourArt North America said the Pazzo line launch will be mid -February. I would expect some of the Select Venders to have the line available for resale by months end.

4 Likes

@Mark_Turner Wow, good stuff brother, I had NO idea FA was getting into shots. Seems to me the rage for them is growing !!! On a whim during a recent One On One flavors bulk order, I saw they had some shots and I tried a few, just to see. Some were good, some were ehhh. Anxious to hear what you think of FA’s offering.

3 Likes

Yes it does seem like the trend is offering One Shots now.
I will let everyone know my personal opinion as they mature.
The Pazzo line according to Richard Hong at FlavourArt North America should be available at Select Venders by Mid-February :+1:

5 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to your review

3 Likes

Jack Ace and Joker…prob the top 3

2 Likes