Plum concentrates, any recommendations?

Well everyone’s got to start somewhere? Lol

2 Likes

We need more plum recommendations.

1 Like

TPA Plum has 1082 recipes and 3 stars on ELR.

INW Plum has 422 recipes and 3,5 stars on ELR.

INW Smoked Plum has 119 recipes and 3 stars on ELR.

FW Plum has 67 recipes and 4 stars on ELR.

MF Plum has 37 recipes and 5/5 stars on ELR.

OOO Plum has 18 recipes and 5/5 stars on ELR.

RF Sugar Plum (VG) 12 recipes and 2 stars on ELR.

1 Like

Hell yes! If there is a flavor you are chasing and cap/inw/tpa and so on are not doing it. Then yes. Some of there flavors just make a mix pop and shine in a unique way.

Is 26 high? Yes. But 1-5 drops per mix (many at the 1-2 drop range for 15ml to 30ml recipies). 15mls will last a long time.

3 Likes

Alright, alright, fine. I’ll go try some of they’re best rated. :neutral_face:

I know they aren’t rated so highly because of nothing, but i still figured there has to be some hype to it.

Sounds nice, but aren’t they supposed to be the most realistic flavors on the market?
If so, that can be a good or bad thing depending on what you need? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not to sound too confident or harsh, but they are actual extracts from real foods. I don’t know if you can find any flavors more real than that for vaping. As with most flavor companies, they have their duds too, so do your research before purchasing.

Here a link that might help you decide…

5 Likes

For many yes. I often find the complete package. Like for kiwi…it has the complete experience. The green the inner white and the brown. It’s very nice when one chooses to boost it was kiwi fa and some kiwi double tpa.

1 Like

I know all they’re flavorings are made from the real deal, and that this is the reason for the hefty price tag.
Are the flavorings distilled or what? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Makes sense, that if they have to fill something like this, with strawberries it’s not going to be cheap. Lol

1 Like

Technical Information:
Our flavors are obtained through a proprietary technology conducted at temperatures below 118 degrees F. This process comprises a multi-stage extraction encompassing initial desiccation, lyophilization, and CO2 extraction.

http://www.medicineflower.com/flavorextracts.html

4 Likes

I’m not even going to pretend i know what that means, let’s be honest here.

3 Likes

But, basically they use liquid nitrogen right?

1 Like

I don’t know either, but if you’re interested you can read up on it here…

https://www.google.com/search?q=desiccation%2C+lyophilization&oq=desiccation%2C+lyophilization&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Quick Google search and i found out it means ‘extreme dryness’
Liquid nitrogen i know is very cold and dry because of Youtube.

1 Like

Youtube really isn’t what it used to be.

1 Like

How prominent is the brown skin compared to the actual green fruit?
Also, your very favorite MF flavorings?

1 Like

Is MF Plum good?!

1 Like

I’m sure MF plum is good but I want an affordable option for a tobacco recipe. Anyway, nice to see so many ideas, I appreciate everyone’s input. :grinning:

3 Likes

Trying not to veer off too much, but have you ever tried fig with your tobacco mixes?

3 Likes

Has anyone tried OOO Plum? :slight_smile:

1 Like