PS4 & XB1 Gamers Who Vape and Mix

well who ever renamed it Thanks lol

2 Likes

You guys VR is pretty rad (I
have PSVR). Imagine vaping on the moon or while watching sitting in a field with lions in Africa or The mountains of Norway… Vaping kinda makes it a “4D” experience. definitely worth looking into.

3 Likes

My pleasure

3 Likes

Guilty Pleasure: Zen Pinball, Aliens Table.

3 Likes

FYI: Resident Evil 7 in VR is TERRIFYING!!!

1 Like

Is it good? Would you buy it without VR.

I play PS4 Skyrim, Mafia III, Farcry primal, and Fallout 4 recently. Skyrim remastered is pretty sweet and Mafia III is cool too it’s kinda like GTA and Saints row. I want to play witcher and can’t wait for the new God of War Kratos kicks ass.

1 Like

Witch 3 is amazing. It is on my list to finish. I just cannot quite get around to it.

2 Likes

I hear ya there are never enough hours in the day. Oh how great it is when you can spend a few hours sippin some whiskey, playin some games and vapin it up… good times :thumbsup:

2 Likes

definitely. Creepy on its own and in VR… too much … literally felt sketch playing it until the spouse came home lol. Its not like the last two at all. it kind of has a RE4 mixed with Outlast kind of vibe. definitely a return to form for the franchise IMO

totally agreed.

You think skyrim remastered is worth the full price? I spent roughly 1600 hours on that game and loved it of course yet hesitant on getting it again. Curious about your thoughts

1 Like

New to this thread so just chiming in.

Just finished Doom on XB1, also playing Forza and BF1 online :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Addicted to Battlefield 4, close to 3000 hours from when I switched to a PS4 from XBone360…
Trying BF1 but not a big fan…BF4 still best shooter in my opinion.

1 Like

Honestly, if you think you are going to put time into it then yes it is worth it. If not then no. I would wait for it to come down in price.

Honestly the games I play most. Diablo 3, Witcher 3, ESO, and my all time game Dark Souls 3. I have put a ton of time into that one.

1 Like

I bet it’s going to be Amazing… I almost wish I never played the first version just to play the remaster!

1 Like

It’s not bad. I enjoy it. I platinumed the original.

1 Like

I may pick up the remastered skyrim later down the road. Actually looking forward to a new elder scrolls before I’m admitted to the insane asylum. Currently playing the new tomb raider and pre ordered the new mass effect. I loved the earlier mass effect games.

2 Likes

Is the Doom campaign any good?

1 Like

Dark Souls 3 is my main go to. My anticipation is for Mass Effect is great. I am actually really looking forward to that.

1 Like