PS4 & XB1 Gamers Who Vape and Mix

I do not know yet. I have been digging For Honor. I love that game.

PS4 tag: WildAces74

2 Likes

That game looks very awesome. The Samurai class seems pretty interesting!

You guys could get those hookah style deals and you wouldnā€™t have to take vape out of your mouth.

1 Like

lolā€¦ the VR headset is bad enough! LOL could you imagine a vape mask attached to that? Before the Nicotine OD you would be in a magical world where every breath was a ( insert your ADV here.)

2 Likes

I could just see my nephew sitting there with the game controller and that pipe and hose hanging out of his mouth.

thats a dark road @Maureeenie lolā€¦a dark road indeed!

1 Like

http://www.aspirehookah.com/ehookah.html

Would have to go low nic thoughā€¦

1 Like

and maybe a light fruity menthol!

1 Like

Yeah, probably not a heavy Caramel sort of thing for a 12 hour marathon session lolā€¦

I watched that kid gaming one night when he was 9 years old. Everyone had gone to bed. He fell asleep on their 3 season porch on the couch laying down sideways with his arms hanging off the couch gripping the game controller like he could die if he dropped it.

He was snoring. I just couldnā€™t believe he could be completely asleep like that without dropping it.

1 Like

Kinda makes me wonder what will senior citizens homes be like in 30 years? will it be all the elders hooked up to some sort of gaming system?

1 Like

At the rate Iā€™m going it will be 10 years and they better have something for me other than a daily enema

2 Likes

No couches, just recliners and coffee tables with a lot of plugs on the walls next to the recliners. My step sonā€™s living room has two recliners, a 350.00 wireless router, 2 game systems, two laptops and 2 50" flat screens with a table in-between the recliners. Itā€™s surreal from my day.

1 Like

Only things I had when growing up was the outside, bike, toy cars and imagination

2 Likes

FYI. Horizon Zero Dawn and Titanfall2 are amazing.

1 Like

Some friends said the horizon zero dawn was good. Iā€™m taking very long head shots in sniper 4. Waiting for Mass Effect. Are you planning on getting wildlands?

1 Like

Wildlands and Mass Effect are definitely on the list.

1 Like

Wildlands should be out on PS4 tomorrow. Add me if you want. HEYMARINE1833

1 Like

Very Cool. I decided to use a personal account if Im going to befriend and Game with folksā€¦ Add me at Humbleninja77.
If im on Im always down to chat about mixing and vaping while gaming or gaming while mixing and vaping LOL

1 Like

I would love to get a multiplayer crew of vapers/mixers together so just let me know if you are interested and we will see if we can match games:)

1 Like

Iā€™ve only got kinda slow DSL with a 11mps. Canā€™t help this as itā€™s the best we can do out in the sticks. Iā€™ll add you and a few others here when I get home.

1 Like