PS4 & XB1 Gamers Who Vape and Mix

May I add you to the PS4 tonight?

1 Like

What time are you on usually? I’m on mostly around 0200 if I’m not mixing.

After Work usually 530pm PST. I’ll pick up badlands on wed!

1 Like

You are more than welcome to. I will be on tonight.

1 Like

PS4 and PC gamer here who mixes as well.
Looking forward to getting Berserk and Nier Automata. Also looking forward to Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash.
Last played Fallout 4 and Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3
Single player games are great because you can vape whenever you want.

4 Likes

or if you have an aromizer plus rdta, you can fill it with 20ml of your fave and vape/play all day!:grinning:

2 Likes

Really, when could you really vape in DKS series? Shit half the time I was being invaded or just trying to get through the level. The only time I could vape is when I died. ROFL.

3 Likes

The limitless RDA is what I use and Destiny was the perfect game for vape breaks… but I got burnt out. @mrneph2 is right though, I’ve been enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn and having Vape breaks around the campfires lol
I expect I’ll do the same in Badlands, Nier Automata, and Mass Effect.

Speaking of that… sure is a ton of great games coming out pretty Quick … You guys ever play Persona?

1 Like

and did anyone get Wild Lands? I wanna hear some first impressions before I pick it up (lol on a budget)

1 Like

Same here. I am actually going back through my library and working on games I have not finished yet. Like Borderlands 2, shadow of mordor, Witcher 3, and others.

1 Like

Downloaded this morning and will try when I get home. Sorry it’s not fast enough but the best I can offer

2 Likes

Loved witcher 3. Beautiful game.

1 Like

I picked up berserk for pc last night. so far it’s pretty good.

1 Like

Is Berserk based on the show?

I’ve only played the first level. So far it have cutscenes from the first movie, and I’m getting the feeling it will go through the first 3 movies as it moves along. I’m liking it so far.

2 Likes

Yep. Based on the first movie. Which is awesome.

2 Likes
  1. Lollipop Chainsaw: Cheerleader, Chainsaw, Zombies, references to 80’s b movies and unlockable anime outfits.
  2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Awesome gameplay, awesome story, excellent bosses and snaaaaake!
  3. Dark Souls 3: Need I say more?

In the library right now:

DKS 3
WITCHER 3
ESO
BORDERLANDS: Handsome Jack Collection
FOR HONOR
DARKEST DUNGEON
Diablo: Reaper of Souls (Paragon 10,000 Characters)
Shadow of Mordor
Skyrim Remastered
Alien Isolation: Full DLC

2 Likes

For Me Currently:
TitanFall2
RE7
Horizon Zero Dawn
Hyper Dimension Neptunia
Alien Isolation
Destiny
and some random VR stuff

1 Like

I have ESO been mulling a return … is the house expansion any good?