Pyure Stevia Clone Help?

It’s behind the plate on corner shelf…

2 Likes

That is actually the top cover for a $26,000 Nascar transmission :wink:

And no. If you look on the top left corner of the larger set of drawers, it’s lying right there out in the open. But you didn’t even see it haha. Good hiding spot huh? Oh, don’t look inside the paper towel roll :wink:

1 Like

Now is that the Malic Acid or the legit stuff in the drawer?:wink: The paper towel roll, hmmmm, anyones guess…

Yea I meant to say Nascar Transmission cover, hahaha…

@LordVapor
That is one tidy workplace!
I’m jealous!

1 Like

Yeah, it was when I took the pic. I now have 100 more flavors to add to my stash and nowhere to put the bottles. So they are all piled up in my work area. I think my closet is going to have to store all my TFA stuff. It will suck having to go to the closet to get those flavors. But I am not sure what else to do.

On the Pyure, it says refrigerate after opening. Anyone doing that?

1 Like

I do, kind of thought they would not have printed that if it did not need to be refrigerated after opening.

I haven’t been refrigerating mine. I’ll be sure to let y’all know if it makes me sick or anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am sure a lot of folks don’t the print is so small I would need a big magnifying glass to see it

I only did it because I read it here someplace before I ordered it.

From Brazil…not China

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stevita-Simply-Stevia-50-packets-100-PURE-STEVIA-NO-FILLER-Diet-ZERO-CALORIES-/310790771968?hash=item485c92d500:g:qpsAAMXQfvlSfV~R

Hmm. No filler huh? Might be a good way to go.

1 Like

@Flavor_Alchemist uses this, but I think his is in liquid form and has grapefruit seed in it…
This is the purest I know of (above), and what weened me off of sucralose.

I think this is what @Flavor_Alchemist uses…
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Liquid-Stevia-Sweetener-Extract-by-Stevita-1-35-oz-ZERO-CALORIES-1-Plain-NEW-/310474209607

I haven’t refrigerated mine either. It’s still the same color. Hmm.

Orange, Chocolate Raspberry, Hazelnut, Watermelon, English Toffee, Root beer,…

I dunno peeps I am enjoying my NowFoods Glycerite …Organic …already in VG $7 for 8 oz Notice at the bottom it says “store in a cool dry place”

I have some Pyure liquid Stevia that I haven’t touched for a good few months, I picked it up today and noticed some cristalization, or at least that’s what it looks like.
I’ve tried shaking it hard to see if it disolves, but it hasn’t.
Anyone experienced this?
I’m not sure I want to use it as is.

Has it been kept refrigerated?
Is it the Pyure with apple cider vinegar and citric acid?

It was the OG Pyure, I don’t remember if that’s the one with apple cider vinegar and citric acid.
It wasn’t refrigerated, it was in a box in a drawer.

Unless they have changed the packaging, all of the
Pyure liquid stevia I know of says to refrigerate after opening,
not only to keep it fresh, but to keep the ‘curdling’ from happening.
You see the same thing in lemon or lime juice, for example.

The problem with their packaging on the small size like the 0.9floz,
the instruction to refrigerate are printed on the wrapper at the top/side
that you tear off in order to open the cap…
Once opened/removed, the instruction is no where to be found.

Oh, didn’t realize that, thanks. I will refrigerate it from now on.