Real Flavors - All Natural Flavors (Part II)

@Walt_RealFlavors how the heck did you do that?
My order has already shipped! I just put it in last night. No other company that I have orders from has done that. Are you using magic, elves, fairies!?

7 Likes

New server is running and the new faster layout is up and running. It still needs some tweaks but we will get there :slight_smile:

So here is a heads up on a sale starting today (being emailed out tmrw).

All the new flavors are on sale for $2 for a 1oz bottle!!! Also, there is no limit!!! You can order one of each or a 1000 of one favorite flavor! This is limited to only the 18 promo flavors! Check it out here:

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/newest/

9 Likes

Awesome Walt, order placed. Thank you!

3 Likes

Damn @Walt_RealFlavors, I was trying to hold off on any flavor orders for a few weeks!

2 Likes

Lol I am leaving for Pittsburgh for a week, I canā€™t let the office be too quiet haha!

Anyone from that area? We are sponsoring some boats and will be apart of the events going on!

2 Likes

WOW!!!
And coinciding with the release of apple butter and butter pecan pie!! I hope stock lasts long enough for me to get a few bucks in the account in the morning!

4 Likes

Perhaps someone can explain to me, in case Iā€™m doing something wrong.

I purchased about a dozen VG version flavors from Real Flavors. They all irritate my throat and give me bad sore throat from repeated use. I have tried other companies (Inawera, Perfumerā€™s Apprentice, Capella, FlavourArt) and none has the same effect.

Last night, I tried Caramel Apple, after 7 weeks, and it still irritated my throat from the very first hit. I mixed it with 60/40 PG/VG at 10%. Not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong. Same with all the other VG flavors purchased at the same time.

Oh, I want to add that their concentrated version is fine for me.

2 Likes

I would try to raise the VG level in your mixes since you might be sensitive to PG.

2 Likes

Nope. As I mentioned, no issues with other companies like Inawera, PA, Capella, or FlavourArt. I mix them all with higher PG and never had this problem. Their concentrated version is fine; just their VG version irritates my throat.

Wanted to try Lemon Meringue last night and realized it had zero smell left after 7 weeks steep.

2 Likes

This would be a good time to give us two recipies. Just type in the following format if you donā€™t have it saved to elrā€¦

Name
Flavor x 1#
Vanilla RF vg 1%
Strawberry RF Sc 5%
Ect

1 Like

Have you given it another try? Curious on your thoughts through the curing process.

1 Like

I actually liked it more when it was freshā€¦ 1 or 2 days. It got weird at about a week. At about 3 weeks the goodness returned. Itā€™s actually a very good ice cream type but itā€™s not very creamy or heavy or super vanilla-y. It lacks the mouth feel I was hoping for. Overall itā€™s a very good flavor that Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find a niche for.

2 Likes

When ā€œsingle flavorā€ vaping ive been adding just a bit of white choco MF, that and vanilla MF are nice as creams.

.75 - 1% FV RFSC
.25% WC MF

4 weeks has been my sweet spot so far. I havent gone over 1.25% with it, not sure if i will.

Thanks for the input!

3 Likes

Just a heads up.

We launched a new update today. The menus are WAY easier to use and we also installed a new support portal. https://realflavors.ladesk.com/

Because this is technically not on the Real Flavors serverā€¦ I can talk about eliquid there :open_mouth:

8 Likes

How long do you think it will take before someone sends a ā€œI mixed your flavor at 50% and it tastes bad I want my money backā€ email to the new support email?

6 Likes

We get one of those a weekā€¦ Love itā€¦

My favorite so far today has been:

ā€œI added your flavor to boost a $30 bottle of premium eliquid and it ruined it, I want a refund plus the cost of the eliquid I boughtā€

14 Likes

Best one I got was a woman who asked for a refund because she thought she was buying an actual lemon meringue pie.

17 Likes

Oh wowā€¦stupid knows no boundsā€¦

6 Likes

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and Iā€™m not sure about the former. Albert Einstein

4 Likes

Real Flavors Help Wanted Ad LOL

I am looking to hire someone to help with a vape FAQ on our site.

Also, I am looking for someone to write product descriptions too!

PM me if this is something you are interested in. Also please know that when deciding who to hire, I look at how active the person is on here, and how many flavors you have mixed :smiley:

8 Likes