Real Flavors - All Natural Flavors (Part II)

tenor

3 Likes

Who got the job? One of our regular crazies? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I nominate youā€¦if my opinion matters! Lol!

1 Like

Oh hell no. Iā€™m not crazy enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ummmmmā€¦where did everybody go? No posts in a month? Did I miss something?

2 Likes

Weā€™re being qwuietā€¦weā€™re hunting wrabbits. Lol.

But really. Waiting, hopefully for @Walt_RealFlavors announcement of a vape flavorist.

9 Likes

Oh good! I thought it was duck seasonšŸ˜„

4 Likes

vmDC9DD

6 Likes

Hmmm. Hopefully @Walt_RealFlavors is ok.

7 Likes

Hey there! I am here lolā€¦ Just working on some other projects and reeeeeeeally focusing on development :smiley:

12 Likes

Awesome @Walt_RealFlavors glad to see you back buddy.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Anyone have reviewd for any of the newer RF SCs?

2 Likes

Walt !! Any plans for Black Label Banana 2: Electric Boogaloo?

2 Likes

Heya folks. Iā€™d ordered some stuff from RF a few times over the last year or so and enjoyed the quality and simplicity of the product, but I just went to order some new stuff for the first time in a while andā€¦ Iā€™m a little confused why, as far as I can tell, the only option for super-concentrates seems to be a 4oz bottle for $19 or so. Thatā€™s way too much commitment to try a new flavor, and even way too much of a flavor I know I like to get through in a reasonable time. Is this just a temporary thing, or is my browser breaking the site and not showing me all the options? Iā€™d love to put in a new order but I seldom spend more than $25 on flavors from anywhere at a time and thatā€™s pretty much impossible here, far as I can tell. Just curious what the story is, but if thatā€™s what they need to do then fair enough. Iā€™m sure itā€™s a tough business to operate. I see they have some smaller stuff on amazon, is it a thing where one should just stick with a third-party seller for smaller sizes? Thanks!

4 Likes

That does sound weird, maybe theyā€™re out if stock on smaller bottles? Which flavor(s)? I can check and see if itā€™s the same when I pull it up. Iā€™d recommend shooting them an email either way, theyā€™ve always been helpful and friendly when Iā€™ve asked questions.

Edit: Yep, itā€™s the same here. Very odd. @Walt_RealFlavors?

1 Like

Hey there,

Slowly we are moving to Amazon and resellers for smaller bottles. Our staff is getting killed due to the holidays and we had to move some of the weight off their shoulders.

There should be a link on each product page showing where you can buy smaller bottles. I promise to try and make it as easy as I can.

PSā€¦ Sorry I have been gone so much lately!

6 Likes

Now, thatā€™s a quick response! Thanks, Walt! Looking forward to 2 day shipping with Prime! Not looking forward to random sellers with variable levels if customer service, but Iā€™ll take it. Glad to see youā€™re doing enough business to have to make a move like this.

1 Like

Yeah the nice thing about Amazon is that we own it and handle most of the customer service ourselves. The shipping is free no matter what too on Amazon :smiley:

6 Likes

Cool, thanks so much. Makes sense, just wanted to make sure I wasnā€™t doing something wrong.

1 Like