Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Take a deep breath, do some crop dusting in the hallway and relax. hehe

3 Likes

HAHAHA Thanks! Let me know if you have any issues with the emails from your order.

2 Likes

The emails looks good, no issues that i can see but im pretty high…

1 Like

No, thanks should go to you Walt. Cheers for the coupon - can you email my wife and tell her you made me do it lol.

5 Likes

I stocked up on some of my faves… I didn’t get anything new, but for 40% off and free shipping, I couldn’t pass them up. 16oz of Super Concentrates for $63 is a steal… Thanks for the headz up @Ken_O_Where and thanks @Walt_RealFlavors for the ELR appreciation sale.

8 Likes

Awwww, that’s so sweet of you @Walt_RealFlavors :heart_eyes:

Now knock it off, you are ruining my attempt at budgeting :rage:

Awesome review @Lovebag I’m still not interested in trying it as I like my desserts, but your description almost had me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks for the sale Boss ! The order conformation email looked fine but I didn’t proof read it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Edit : I grabbed the following SC flavors
Eggnog
Peanut Butter
Oatmeal Cookie , Thanks @Pro_Vapes
Souffle -this was a pre-order only flavor
Masala Chai

3 Likes

Any time this happens to me, a log out and back in usually fixes it. I’m not sure what happens, maybe a behind-the-scenes browser or site update or it’s just buggy. Let me know if that works. (I did warn you guys that it would break regularly. ;P)

3 Likes

Day 1: Only one crash hahaha WOOT!

6 Likes

Umm… Oops… Who ever ordered Egg Nog Extract… My bad ha. It was not ready today. They had to hold it one more day (it will ship in the AM)

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you @Walt_RealFlavors :+1:

Just a couple of questions:

How long will the sale last?

Would it be best to order the pre-order flavors in a separate order? I am not in a hurry but with the Holidays around the corner maybe that would make it easier for you.

The pre orders will be ready to ship Friday or Monday (So they say)

I recommend preordering only because it means the second it is ready, you will get it. Sometimes we send to wholesale before making it live on the site.

5 Likes

And.there isn’t free shipping showing… I was attempting to order things I missed out of ordering this morning prior to running off to work. Is this because I made a quick order earlier this morning?

Let me see. I think it limits you to one use only.

@CallMeTut I updated the usage. You should be good to go now :smiley:

4 Likes

And all my dreams, torn asunder…

Many sad, Much weep, WOW! :wink:

2 Likes

Done… btw if you wish you can combine the two orders… do you need the order numbers?

I will let shipping know. They normally will try to. I am glad it worked :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors :heart: i can’t order until next week, but i’m picking out stuff now for then. Um…what happened to the Bread Pudding extract / super concentrate? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

@MysticRose Not me :wink: …i’m not a fan of anything that makes my mouth feel like it’s been set aflame and filled with lava. :frowning: :fire: :mask: i once upon a time found a jar of Extra Mild salsa too hot! :joy: Fortunately the company also made one called “Cold”. That was twenty years ago, but i remain non-keen to vape hot sauce, haha. :relaxed:

P.S. Sorry for the belated reply. Not sure why but for some reason i didn’t see your post till just now. (hugs) :heart:

4 Likes