REQ Steep Popdeez

I was talking with Anon6970 and he had asked me if i’d ever heard or vaped this juice? I actually haven’t tried it but he is in mad search of cloning it ? Anyone have any starting points… He says that it doesn’t necessarily come off as cracker jack more movie buttered popcorn… I don’t vape this profile anybody got some ideas ?

@anon6970 keep your eye out on this thread for ideas

2 Likes

Eye on it!!! Thanks Amy :wink:

1 Like

Only recipe i could find:

New York T.P.

Ingredient %
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 5
French Vanilla (TPA) 1
Peanut Butter (TPA) 2
Popcorn (TPA) 10

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Read the comments.

1 Like

Nope…made it…and that most definately ain’t it…not even close

2 Likes

Thats a bummer. Now i see your comments.

I’ve vaped the real thing as well. I’ll have to pick up another bottle next time I’m at the shop near me. I wouldn’t describe it as movie butter popcorn. More like an Orville Reddenbacher’s Kettle Corn. Slightly sweet slightly salty but not really all that buttery. I don’t have anything here to throw together close to it, but I’ll look around some.

Right on Benny…I think your description is pretty close…except for the kettle corn…kettle corn is a heck of a lot sweeter than movie theater

I get sweetness in the Steep Popdeez. I don’t get Cracker Jack Caramel and I don’t get butter. Kettle Corn is what it reminded me most of. They were definitely going for the Cracker Jack Flavor ends up more of a dry flavor like Grandma’s Popcorn Balls at Christmas that used Caramel to hold them together than Caramel covered popcorn.

Great…Wizard Benny…can you duplicate it ???

Don’t have any flavors that would come close at the moment. I’d like to try sometime, but may be a bit.

I feel like none of the flavors they are using are direct flavors…it’s like they are using other flavors to suggest what we are tasting…hmmmnn…just a thought

I’d agree. I mostly don’t chase clones because of this. So many easy ways to get a good vape with all the flavor choices available to DIYers.

1 Like

Yeah…but this is the only one I still buy…and it sucks I like it so much =P

1 Like

Vaping it some more right now…and it’s like some kinda pure butter from a vendor I dunno (many have butter flavor) with notes that are way way background of sweet and maybe a tit of caramel…I dunno…I haven’t been doing this long enough to pick out all of the nuances…maybe it hasn’t been cloned because nobody likes it? I think not,Steep Vapor is making a killing on this shit…

When I try to identify flavorings, I taste a drop of the juice - it usually reveals a lot to me :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

I do a caramel corn that I like that might be adaptable. If you wanted more of a buttered popcorn, you could drop the kettle and/or salted caramel, up the regular popcorn, and use a butter cream or butter instead of the sweet cream. As is, it is pretty sticky sweet, but it has a nice popcorn flavor I really like. Maybe it’ll get you in the right direction?

Caramel Corn v3

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 1
Kettle Corn (TPA) 6
Popcorn (TPA) 3
Salted Caramel (FW) 2.5
Sweet Cream (TPA) 0.5

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
6 Likes

Jo…have you tried Steep Popdeez?

Nope, sorry. Just reading that you guys said it tasted like popcorn.

I will send you some

1 Like

actually Amy, Benny and Alise

1 Like