Senior Vapors

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/mobile/default.aspx

3 Likes

Have you tried any of the juices? Iā€™m tempted to get a bottle of Big Spirit.

3 Likes

I like it a lot. Iā€™m running it at 43 to 50 watts depending on the juice Iā€™m vaping. I only have a 50w Istick at the moment so Iā€™m limited on the power I can throw at it. Wanting to get a 100w Istick soon to really push the Crown tank. Used the RBA only once so far at 25 to 35.5 watts and that was pretty nice and great flavor using factory supplied coil.

2 Likes

I just ordered their Sampler Pack with Big Spirit, NS Brown, and NS Dark. Theyā€™ve got a Labor Day special discount going.

1 Like

Thatā€™s about where I vape mine with the .25 ohm coil, but then I donā€™t like a real warm vape.

1 Like

Born 1958, I was complaining to my Dr about my aches and pains from arthritis and inflamation one day and he said ā€œYeah its tough getting old , but its still better to be seen than to be viewedā€

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing David. I hate to tell you it doesnā€™t get any better. Oh crap, that reminds me, I forgot to take my night pills. Anyway, tell us about your vaping experience.

1 Like

Not sure if youre aware, but I recently bought the istick 100w for under $35

4 Likes

I smoked 19 yrs, quit for 16 yrs and started back after lighting up one night in the bar. In a couple of weeks was back up to 2 packs a day. After a few months I tried to quit again and damn it was harder than the first time. My middle daughter was working in a local vape shop and she introduced me to one of the starter sets and some of the tobacco flavored juice from the shops line. That was about 4 yrs ago, I vaped off and on and still smoked but I was able to cut down on the cigs to less than a pack a day. Shay has kept me up to date on the newest and latest vape gear and juices, last summer she set me up with an Atlantis and a sub ohm battery, some really good juice and that was the trick, havent smoked in a little over a year. Vaping and DIY has become a good hobby. I enjoy both a lot more than smoking. I share the juices I make with Shay and some of my other family snd friends.

5 Likes

I did the same thing; quit smoking for 5 years and started up again. Good to hear you were finally able to quit.

3 Likes

@Professor_Snape
I think that is awesome you keep yourself young by thinking the way you do glad you never let anyone change you. I may not be a senior but I sure have taken care of many of them was a geriatric nurse for 6 years and I have to say my favorite generation is the generation right after the Great Depression and first WW1 they have accomplished many many things and have heard a ton of stories sitting and listening to them.

Kudos to you ! Your gear is not what I would of expected but then again assuming never goes the right way :wink: thanks 4 sharing !

8 Likes

Although I sometimes feel like Iā€™m 90, Iā€™m a child of the 80s. :wink:

9 Likes

I was born in '59 in Charlotte NC. I started smoking at age 16 and quit on April 1, 2013., thanks to vaping. I moved to Hermitage TN, (right outside Nashville) 23 years ago next month. I have been working at my current job the whole time Iā€™ve been here. I had a 2 years break from smoking, but started again about 10 years ago. Iā€™m totally consumed with working, mixing and vaping. I started vaping on a whim, after I saw one of my coworkers vaping. I liked it right away. Iā€™m trying to become a well rounded vaper. I mix my on juice and Iā€™m starting to get good at it. I use to be consumed with coil building and my mixing game suffered from lack of effort. So Iā€™m playing catch up now. Iā€™ve been studying flavor profiles and pairings lately, hoping to become a top notch mixer. This forum has taught me everything I know about vaping and Iā€™m at a point now to where I can give back what was given to me. I love this forum and the people here. I feel itā€™s a privilege to be a member at ELR Forum. The best forum on the Planet!!!

17 Likes

Welcome JoJo, I knew you were not a senior, but I always enjoy your input.

6 Likes

Thank you for being an extremely valuable member of this forum; your knowledge is priceless.

8 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what kind of gear would you have expected?

7 Likes

Something that ran on hearing aid batteries with foot peddles :imp:

10 Likes

1942 was a good year. 73 yr old who just found his calling as a bass guitarist. gonna start a band called the ā€œGrateful Geezersā€™ā€ or "We ainā€™t dead and weā€™re Gratefulā€™. KEEP ON ROCKINā€™ AND VAPINā€™. WOOOOO!!!

15 Likes

Probably some cigalikes more on that level and not box mods :kissing_heart::dash:

4 Likes

Rock on and Vape on Dave

3 Likes