So what's really up?

He’s never hidden the fact that he smokes from time to time. I’ve seen him recorded smoking prior to this video.

You may not like him or his politics, but he’s made this country a lot better than when GW Bush left office.

2 Likes

No way it’s him for the following reasons -

1. He walks like he’s got a little sugar in his tank
  2. One (wishes he was) Secret Service Agent. The POTUS doesn’t take a shit without at least two outside the door.
  3. He doesn’t look like him
  4. He doesn’t sound like him
  5. The POTUS doesn’t go to convenience stores.
  6. Camera man already filming before SS walks in.
  7. You don’t grow to hate someone this bad without knowing what they look like. I don’t hate this guy, therefore it’s not him :slight_smile:
1 Like

Smells like a rose, or perhaps a pansy…lol

2 Likes

I can’t help but to interject here. I personally think it’s one hell of a feat to come from nothing to leading arguably the most powerful country on the planet.

Then take this broken country and economy and get it back on path to greatness. If anybody think this country is worse off now than it was 8 years ago (The Great Recession) is in denial.

If this guy is a pansy what would you call that Texan GW?

2 Likes

PV, it’s nothing more than a joke guy. I think you know I think little of any politicians and he is no exception. My wifes social security is less than $800 per month yet she has to pay $400 of it toward health insurance. A 63 year old woman. Do you think I like him better than any other politician…

1 Like

I feel you there, I don’t care much for politics either. The only people that profit from politics are politicians. I do see your point. They are all puppets to big business.

Barack is more of a sense of inspiration for a race of people that’s had tough times in the US. A true rags to riches story that may inspire others to reach for the stars… the American Dream is attainable.

3 Likes

Is that Tom Cruise posing as his bodyguard?

2 Likes

What the fuck? I thought Consumer Reports were sort of good guys? Obviously not:

3 Likes

And then they place an ad by their sponsors…

There are several FDA-approved products that can help, including over-the-counter nicotine patches, chewing gums, and lozenges, which can ease nicotine withdrawal symptoms.
Other FDA-approved methods, including the

prescription drugs bupropion (Wellbutrin SR, Zyban, and generic), nortriptyline (Pamelor and generic), and varenicline (Chantix) may also help.

But both bupropion and varenicline carry black-box warnings, the most serious caution, because of reports that they may increase suicidal thoughts, so should be used only under the careful supervision of your doctor.

The FDA don’t give a F%#k about us. They are saying that none of us has quit smoking.

If you’re holding out for FAVORABLE REGULATIONS by the FDA you’re dreaming. You best exercise your rights while you still have them… STOCK UP!!!

3 Likes

just a bunch of money grubbing whores!!! IMO

1 Like

Hope you added your comments, I did…

3 Likes

If anything was ever Mandatory on ELR, a comment for this BS should be one.

Pin it for a week please.

2 Likes

I suggest we look at this page again in a few days. The only reason I can see PVs comment is because he posted it here. Guess what, I can see my post when I go to the page but in PVs post here, my comment is not in there. Apparently it must be approved by staff before it’s even seen…

2 Likes

That goes without saying!

1 Like

So in other words they can limit the exposure… :rage:

If it’s a facebook page that can’t limit exposure… but they can delete posts.

1 Like

This is what I see when I go to the page. No comments from PV, Daath, etc. How rude…

Apparently, yes :angry:

1 Like

Only on their site… not FB. :grinning:

Comments are shown by order of posts.

2 Likes

Here’s a comment I trying to post…

Lauren Collins, you have done absolutely no research on Ecigarettes and have been lead to believe all the propaganda being fed to the American Public. You say “No PROOF THAT E-CIGARETTES HELP PEOPLE STOP SMOKING” What is it you have to say about all the comments posted to your article claiming your article is BS. Do you now think there is evidence that ECigaretttes are helping people to quit. They are right you know. Every one of us quit smoking because of Ecigarettes and those who saw your article and commented to tell you so are only a fraction of those who quit smoking with Ecigarettes. I hope that you are not being pushed into writing such a BS article and will take a 2nd look at Ecigarettes and repost the TRUTH…

Doesn’t seem to be allowing me to post now, WONDER WHY ?

2 Likes

I got an email from CASAA about this yesterday:

“If you have submitted your story to our Testimonials Project, please copy and paste it in the comments section on the Consumer Reports article. If you don’t have a copy of your story saved, you can use the search box to search your name on our testimonials site and grab your story from there.”

I’ve actually written up my quitting cigs story and saved it out into a text file in my Dropbox right next to my flavor mixing notes text file. Makes it pretty easy to copy/paste your success story into garbage articles like this.

2 Likes