Storing and organizing your DIY supplies?

yes I will do this. I was going to shoot him an email but figured I would check the rest of the order from them as it was quite large. Seems the cardboard cap thing just leaked through under the cap, because it is still attached.

Thanks for suggestion :smile:

2 Likes

Nice desk. And looks like a very nice order

5 Likes

thanks! Was hoping to play around, but too darn exhausted. Looking around a bit on the forums and coming up with a plan instead. Tomorrows another day

2 Likes

Hmmm. Mine leaked as well. 3 out of the four caps were broken on mine. Odd for bcf.

2 Likes

@Lexie3

Smart and Final soufflé cups and lids made a good way to single flavor test new arrivals at 3% in 5 ml of PG-VG
I got a couple packs of plastic bar straws and chopped them into thirds for taster sample sticks I can just toss after my lick fest.
Single flavor testing gives you a base line you can go back to and look at your notes and go Ahhhh.
This tray is 8 months old now and I still open and sniff or taste the lesser used samples before I actually add them. Got 3 more just like it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

wow what a great way to do that… I am sitting here staring at over 100 flavors, wondering how to start this process, I thought i had a plan, and in my head i did, but to actually test all these and now use a gazillion bottles, I was wondering how to do it.

Love your idea, now trying to think how i can get started without ordering something lol. Your idea was great, wish i had one of these here

Oh i just found this page… no idea how i missed it before. Flavorah Tasting Notes.
I think Ill give it a shot

3 Likes

My cap wasnt broken and even the cardboard seal was still attached. The seal was totally saturated though and liquid passed through. I was thinking maybe it was weather issue, as it got real cold the night is shipped

No response yet from my email, but I sent it late and its the weekend now

1 Like

that is the shiznit, id come out of there looking like tom hanks after his holiday on the island…without Wilson

3 Likes

Man thats like a year ago, got a bit more stuff in it now and the flavours are in a fridge lol

2 Likes

Yeah I’m building my frame insert now for the fridge…making a setup
similar to Simons…but my rack and draws will be almost like a trolley
that sits inside the fridge…long overdue, I live in a warm climate down
here in Australia…so my flavor arsenal gets knocked around by the heart
somedays…never the less I’d love to see an updated pic of your
station…gives me ideas seeing other people’s set ups…

2 Likes

Let the games begin

All after Brands and alphabetical order

Now i only have to create my own mix! lol

Over&Out
Weedhunter

14 Likes

Woh…wayyy more organised than mine lol …1 sec i do have more recent pics…

2 Likes

14 Likes

You have a realy nice mixing/vaping/creativity cave!!! Oh i like it, dude!

2 Likes

Thanks man :grin:🖒

1 Like

Whoa…Fuk me Now that’s a hub, envious beyond words…slowly getting
there I’m still trying to middle my way through mixing…but I’ll get
there…I talk a lot with Simon and he’s been a massive pillar of support
when I’ve felt completely fukin lost…but mate I gotta mention the
pug…PERFECT…brilliant…great setup dude…

2 Likes

Ahh…that would be Mr Edward Leopold Remmington III (Ted) …the Steampugs mascot :wink:
And thanks for your kind words :grin:🖒

5 Likes

@Lexie3 better to start out with chaos, instead of ending up with chaos, cut out the middleman lol…

12 Likes

@SessionDrummer lol this is true. Its still chaotic too . Two more orders came in yesterday when i was trying to mix, but just got my storage racks today. Hope to tidy up some soon

Holy Juices up above batman! d*$)#$T&

4 Likes

Love that office phone! Good times…

2 Likes