USA United Squonkers of America

Of course, I’m lazy and don’t want to lock it every time I squeeze. So I’ll just adapt. I’m happy with it.

Actually, my ‘fix’ for the button/bottle dilemma is to turn the mod around so I squeeze with my fingers rather than my thumb. This puts my hand up much higher than the buttons as opposed to squeezing with my thumb. 6 in one, half dozen the other I suppose.

I might not be USA but also into the squonk thing :wink:
I received my custom build squonker last thursday.
Looks and works like a gem altough its a bit difficult to remove the battery.
3D printed with ALU pieces in the mix.

12 Likes

It’s been 3 weeks and I still have not received my KangerTech Drip Box 160 very anxious to try squonking the wait is killing me !

2 Likes

That’s awesome!! It’s so tiny! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is :slight_smile:
I am used to hold a dual battery mod and now this @ home, works like a gem !

Sorry @Wings4Life I misunderstood that. I thought doing that would lock the mod totally, but instead it locks the +/- only. This makes a HUGE difference in my opinion because I thought I’d have to lock and unlock the mod every time I did the ol’ squeeze, which isn’t true. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Crap! Sorry about that! Should have mentioned that you could still fire the mod when locked! Glad it helps out!

2 Likes

Mike’s 2nd Hack

I also heard they were going to make a silicone bottle for this mod

3 Likes
3 Likes

GBOX 200 on sale at 8vape. Best price i’ve seen stateside.

3 Likes

Way cool I didn’t see that thread but now people can see the video

1 Like

That is a good price

I just ordered the YFTK Sentinal RDA
it looks like a good one I like the top airflow :+1:

4 Likes

looks nice since u can use any chubby to switch mixes when u want, only concern would be the delrin threaded connection vs. geekvape’s which i heard was s.s

2 Likes

I love the FLASK you can use it with the 510 or as a drip bottle and the price has come down :smile:

1 Like

i havent took the plunge yet but pay attention to the conversations of those who do. I heard the flask was nice but that came to me in email and thought have its place since u can use any gorilla and change out mixes easier if so desired. It would be a cheaper alternative then buying more of the geekvape ones, just thought id share.

2 Likes

Item Name Qty Price Total
Geek Vape Flask Liquid Dispenser 2 $18.99 $37.98

Regards,

Eciggity

Plus at the time I had a code

code at the top of page ( TENOFF )

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Mike’s video. I just gave my Gbox an upgrade. Thanks to @Nappen for doing the testing to see if the bottle would work. Now I didn’t even consider doing it Mike’s way, simply because I think continuously connecting and disconnecting that surgical tubing is just going to wear it out and start leaking. So I opted to do as Nappen did, and remove the ss tube and the little bracket completely, then install the new silicone bottle.

Looks awesome IMO. The refill with a 510 squonk filler is easy, but just in today…the Geek Vape Flask. It’s much easier. But either one does a fine job, so you can find the little Boston Round ones for around $5 while the best price I’ve found for the Flask is on eciggity…

Also replaced the one for the Drone

7 Likes

Way cool I have a tall Lost Vape bottle that came with my Lost Vape Refill bottle that would work perfect for going @Nappen’s way :smiley:

I just like to take out the bottle to clean it without having to take out the screws of the mod I feel that after several cleanings it might strip the threads on the mod but I’m going to try to use a old rod so I don’t have to cut the Gbox one :+1:

2 Likes