Vape Mail 2016!

Nah… Just like to keep a stock :slight_smile:

Lol thats a lot of Scissors and jigs for yourself

1 Like

The mods are from vapenw and obviously the flavor is from bull city :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Got 2 evod2’s for the wife from MFS, and some SS wire from KbeeVapes today. Thank God I checked my email this morning to see they where at the post office, she put them in the wrong P.O. box. :astonished:

8 Likes

Now I need help with escribe…LOL

12 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Setting Up VT133 and Escribe

That looks like the same counter top I have in my new modular home.

1 Like

Yes sir. I actually got it fairly cheap. Shipping usually kills me but they didn’t charge a lot. I ended up getting twice as much as I usually do and only paid about $6 more. I think I’m gonna start stocking up but I wanna find the best NIC first.

2 Likes

After getting a new drip tip along with the tank guards we ordered, I decided to hit up fast tech for a few new ones… I have to say I’m liking the cooler softer vape not using a metal tip…

1. 2107207 Carbon Fiber + Resin Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  2. 3813201 Stainless Steel + POM Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  3. 3539607 Resin + Stainless Steel Hybrid 510 Drip Tip 1
  4. 4676303 Resin 510 Drip Tip w/ Stainless Steel Base 1
  5. 4693201 Stainless Steel + Resin Hybrid 510 Drip Tip (5-Pack) 1
4 Likes

hoarding for the vape apocalypse I see lol

3 Likes

Ordered a Cuboid and a couple of Sony batts for it. Been scanning about for a decent dual 18650, and over looking the Cuboid for ages. It’s about as good as any other for the money.

7 Likes

Time to clean and Squonk

16 Likes

I’m in love with this combo. Efution duo. Avocado 24.

13 Likes

haven’t ordered yet…just got the email but…

11 Likes

Be sure to review! I need something I can see whats going on with my counterfeit batteries (paranoid)

3 Likes

def will brother. Can’t order it just yet but looking forward to it. Prob in the next week or 2. Unless I hear some negative stuff lol. same here with the battery paranoia.

1 Like

Good Lord Man!

2 Likes

looks nuts right? lol

2 Likes

I’ll say…

If I took all the batteries I own, including the ones in the mod I’m using; I would still be 1 short of filling that thing up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Your gif accompanying that battery rack reminded me of something…

4 Likes

My only concern is how fast will it charge if all 8 are going, or even 4 for that matter? Many chargers i have seen tout 2amp charge rate, but cant sustain it with multiple charges, the rate drops to 1 or 500mah each instead… I fear utilizing all or many slots at once would leave it at a snail pace of a charge…

1 Like