Vape Mail 2016!

Gorgeous just gorgeous. Nice score :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nothing fancy like you guys :grinning: but some new toys/tools. (the beer came warm as hell…thanks fasttech)

6 Likes

Very nice! Wish I could get my Shiner Bock delivered!

1 Like

That’s a great beer. look to see if minibar.com works in your area…they deliver :innocent:

1 Like

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.:yum:
I have often thought of trying a squonk box please let us know your thoughts about the Dripbox when you have the opportunity.

2 Likes

Amen to that brother. I know Kanger gets a bad rap but it’s the first company I ever tried when I started vaping (evod) so I have a little of a thing for them. Mind you, I’m still waiting on my rx200 to show up lol. Our brother in vape arms @ozo did a great review on his kanger squonk. I’ll be throwing my “take” on it on here soon as well.

Continuing the discussion from KangerTech DRIPBOX Starter Kit:

1 Like

How do you like those dotmod tips?

That Axis is sweet!

2 Likes

Now THAT’s one sexy mod! Enjoy! Stabilized wood is a bad, bad rabbit hole to enter :joy: bad for your wallet, at least

2 Likes

@MisterSinner
Me gustaría tan pronto tendrá una cálida Modelo … como lo haría un Coors frío!

You are starting off with great things that others dream of. You will be blessed by doing so. I was fortunate to begin with many quality tools that crossed over from my business and hobbies for so many decades. My budget today is a far cry from years ago before retirement, and I certainly understand how younger folks budgets are these days, but quality is quality [it makes for not only an easier job, but a better job], and junk is always junk [which is the reverse, and in the end, you will still end up buying the quality tools, unless the [job] wasn’t that important in the first place].Now, that being said, some of my tools are old, and well used, and though still better than cheap ones, could stand replacement…like maybe my 40yr old magnetic stirrer ! I will also throw this out there…Modelo is not junk :sunglasses: I have been drinking it probably for as long as you are old. A GREAT tool. I can’t get your pic to enlarge, but I can tell you the CM 521TAB is a Godsend for building on…but those diagonal cutters will need to be replaced, as you will see [no slam, Dude, just reality :scream: The Badger mixer kicks ass, so be careful of splashing, but it will pulse stir until you get used to it.[I run it wide open without worries in an Erlenmeyer flask, as long as my batch is half the volume of capacity, but it also works great in a 1oz boston bottle if you are careful]. You are gonna love the Dripbox for it’s versatility [I drip it all day, right down it’s throat, and use the squonk to go shopping, eat out, watch movies, and take it to bed with me…which is when I charge it for the next day, and it doesn’t take long. It is charged when the cats make me get up and pee, er, uh, I mean let them out of the bedroom. Folks can belittle Kanger and I take no offense, it works well for my world, and I have more Kanger than anything. There are distinct places for all of the great products in this cloud world. I have Kanger mixed with Alliance V2+, or with Avocado RTA, or with Eleaf istick 100W, etc. It’s like muscle cars…you can be a snob [Ford, Chevy,Mopar, Euro, etc.] but the more you drive them, the more you want to drive the others…IF you are not a snob…and you will enjoy life more…and I can attest…life is too short. God bless you…you are on the right path.

2 Likes

You’re right about Kanger. I have 6 subtank minis. They’re probably my overall favorites because they just fit my style. I have plenty of spare parts to keep them going… lol

4 Likes

I love the box, the cords, it has quality written all over it…and I love quality.
Shiner Bock is quality. My Uncle Ed was a brewmaster there for years. My fave may be the Black, maybe the Kosmos, or Prickly Pear, but I would jump in bed with the IPA anytime, without hesitation.
[they stole my Uncle Ed from Falstaff in Galveston in the early 1960’s]

2 Likes

You are a saint sir. Thank you and the ELR family for the great advice and even more…the humble attitudes. Sorry for the crappy pic, those are nylon tip pliers not cutters :wink: Def looking forward to starting builds with the 521 tab. I ordered it and the badger because I saw you and @5prock3t had it in a few pics/suggestions and was def intrigued. As for the badger, did you clean the rod in a usc or anything prior to use?

this Modelo is for you mi hermano (Btw, your spanish is fantastic)

7 Likes

I clean everything in vodka ! Sometimes I am messy and a new [flavor] gets inside of me during the process !
Not my fault…asphalt !
When I mix, I always have a beaker of vodka on my desk.Sometimes I need a shot of nic, or flavor, etc. and I grab a syringe for a small use, and I wash with the vodka. I clean the stirring rod on the Badger all the time by just using it in the vodka. When the vodka gets some use, I dump it down the sink and refill…it’s cheap.
Off the record, sometimes when I get new flavors in, they smell terrific, and a 1/2oz+ of fresh vodka is in a little beaker, SOMEHOW [???] it gets tested with a few drops. SQUONK and it’s gone…in one shot, if you can imagine that. The Badger 121 also works GREAT for that test method. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Brilliant. :smile:

1 Like

Off to squonk on the sofa with ROKU…

2 Likes

Very nice. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s a clone. No way I’m paying 20 quid for a drip tip. My RDA was cheaper than that!!

I like it so far. Only used it for few hours, though. Looks great on my Black Moonshot.

Oh, and I paid 3,50 delivered for it!

2 Likes

Haha good looking clone. Looks killer on that moonshot.

1 Like

It’s not perfect but I am a sucker for matchy/matchy things.

6 Likes