Vape Mail 2016!

My birthday is in 5 days. Just sayin’…

5 Likes

There is a bunch of really amazing ppl on here. There generosity is amazing. Awesome. Happy birthday JoJo

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!! You deserve it!!!

4 Likes

We are already putting a package together for you, and I shouldn’t say anything…
But we are gonna send you our 5ml used flavor bottles… COD.
We love you, and want you to know we are thinking about you. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well that’s just awesome! I knew I can count on you guys! I am also glad you have my address (creepy) and are willing to send overseas!

2 Likes

Wow flavour is awesome. I now realise how much flavour I’m missing with the Griffin 25.

9 Likes

What the hell is that? Very interested, especially with the Griffin comment. Because the flavor on that tank is really great.

1 Like

Haha it’s this http://www.wismec.com/product/theorem-atomizer/

Using the notch coil

1 Like

Ahh. You had me up until www.wismec.com lol. Jaybo needs to find a more consumer friendly company to market his designs. I have sworn off Wismec. But I may be able to overlook that because that tank looks very cool. Keep us updated on your thoughts please.

1 Like

My Efusion Duo showed up.
Nice with the yellow abalone panels! :yum:

10 Likes

Nice looking setup :+1:

2 Likes

Turned up early!

6 Likes

And so did this!

8 Likes

You’re worth it !!!
And it’s easy to backtrack an IP address, then google earth the GPS. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Did it get it from vapegeek? It will be my next buy so I want to get the best price. I am thinking about getting the black and leather version though.

1 Like

Love that New Zealand abalone !

1 Like

Yes the very place. I couldn’t resist getting the abalone panels, glad i did now.
The leather with the black frame looks nice. There all nice really. I want hhem all. Lol.

2 Likes

Looks a beautiful don’t it? You can get it in red too. Looks nice in red with the black frame. [quote=“ozo, post:824, topic:42556, full:true”]
Love that New Zealand abalone !
[/quote]

2 Likes

Do you mind PM’in me what your panels look like? Mine only came with the abalone, not sure if it was because it was a “limited edition” or I just got hosed.

Looks real nice!

2 Likes