Vape Mail! 2015-2016

They have other colors too! :smile: The very first time i removed the glass from the STM it broke so i ordered 5 clear and 5 black, just in case. They were cheap enough and all individually bubble wrapped. Oddly one of the SS bases came damaged but the glass arrived undamaged, in the same package. :confused:

1 Like

That’s crazy. I’mma have to get some. I have one that came with the STM, but I’d feel a lot better if I had a few spares. And I just can’t resist shiny, new, colorful stuff. LoL. I kinda goofed and ordered two bell caps but only one base so I’m going to have to order some more stuff anyway. Like, three bases, two more bell caps, and I’m considering a goblin clone that got good ratings. You weren’t kidding…the rabbit hole is deep. It just keeps going… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh my. What have we done to you? ROFL! At least it is kind of inexpensive.

2 Likes

I justify it by figuring if I was smoking a pack a day, I’d be spending somewhere around $100/month on cigarettes. I don’t spend anywhere near that much on vaping. It’s my only vice and hobby right now…I’m not giving it up for anything. LoL

3 Likes

Amen sister! Pretty fun and exciting hobby too especially as we have gotten in at the beginning.

2 Likes

The lowest price I’ve seen. I ordered today.

Snow Wolf 200w TC Box Mod for $88.49 and free shipping Coupon Code 5off or Vapecrawler

5 Likes

Picked up a nice little organizer for $18 today and got my new flavors in… i can say its been a good day

4 Likes

My 3rd Goliath $20 at MVS

2 Likes

Tell me what you think?hopefully you can make the ads disappear on this one haha

2 Likes

or how about Da Mon Do?

1 Like

Finally focal got there fingers out

3 Likes

Lemo 2 is in the house… ordered on June 22 from FastTech and got it today, used e-packet as shipping not bad at all considering the holiday and Chicago then Kansas City wanting to hold on to it for an exta day each.

3 Likes

I got my 3rd Goliath today. MVS has fast shipping. I ordered on the 3rd and got it on the 6th… including a holiday. Excellent Service!!!

5 Likes

Good luck with it… I am a little disappointed with mine. I’m a super sub vaper though and dual coils work best for me.

2 Likes

A restock and 7 new flavors! Getting busy tonight.

3 Likes

Drip, have you seen the new Goblin Mini? I think I want one!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I saw it and was about to order it and I saw the Goliath for $20 and got it instead. It’ll probably be the next one I order though. @Jimk said he got one and his wife confiscated it so he ordered 2 more. He says they are good tho.

@Jimk I never seen that sweet & tangy before. Review it when you get a chance please.

4 Likes

Just whipped up a mix last night with sweeTANGY. Hoping it’s going to be a shake and vape. Oba Oba, mandarin orange, custard, sweeTANGY and sweetner; couple of days should tell.

5 Likes

I love
http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/
Always great service, fast shipping

and free stuff.

Also got my new scale about 2 weeks ago from Amazon.

8 Likes

Look’s real nice Toleary!

1 Like