Vape Mail! 2015-2016

hey could u link me to the site for the titanium wire…?ty

1 Like

I see the price has gone up since the wire is getting more popular. It was $10
Titanium Wire EBAY

1 Like

thanks bud

2 Likes

I ordered this vape case this moring. I need this real bad.

3 Likes

Reminds me a little @mixedup1 travel case “have Vape stuff, will travel”

CMJ

6 Likes

I’m trying the German Flavors from Vapors Tek. They are a little costly. I mostly got the 2ml samples.

4 Likes

I was looking at this one before I found my other case…this looks sweet to

3 Likes

I’m trying another new flavor vendor… Killer Flavors.

2 Likes

I finally got my other Snow Wolf. I also got some Ni200 refills for my Crown Subtank and some free Muji Cotton,

5 Likes

My last flavor order for this week BCV. :grin:

2 Likes

You’re gonna like the FA liquid amber. Very useful with fruity mixes; has kind of a fermented fruit quality.

2 Likes

I read somewhere that you can use Brandy for a similar effect. Have you ever tried that before.

1 Like

I usually use the inawera Brandy to boost other alcoholic flavors, but I have used it in a peach Brandy mix; it’s yummy!

2 Likes

I’ve used Brandy (FA) a few times - it’s great! :smiley:

3 Likes

TFA Brandy is pretty good too.

I’ve got a private recipe in still tweaking that uses Plum, Brandy, Pie Crust and Custard.

CMJ

3 Likes

Vape Mail Thursday’s.

75m of 38g NiCr80
50m of 26g Kanthal
fast tech El Cabron styled RDA.

Had a flavour order arrive yesterday too.

7 Likes

I got my Flavorah and my German Flavors. I’ve been wanting to try Flavourah VC. @Ken_O_Where didn’t like it, but several on reddit swear by it. Their Cured Tobacco is the bomb… I restocked it. I’m glad the my reciept has a product code because my German Flavors are printed in German. :confused:
I also got my Youde Vape Bag. I really, really need that. I got some FA Joy and Nut Mix yesterday and the Snow Wolf with a couple other things the day before. Two more flavor orders to go from Killer Flavors and BCV. Best Vape Mail week in a while. I’m truly blessed and very thankful.

I got 1 leaky bottle from VaporsTek. It was wrapped In plastic and seeped out. I’ll contact them to see if they will replace it.

6 Likes

Lookinf forward to hearing your thoughts on the Flavorah-flavors! :smile: I’ll order a bunch soon, I think! And hope customs in Denmark doesn’t crush me ;D

3 Likes

I ordered the 2 for 1 when they had the Reddit special. I really like their flavors… most were very concentrated and close to real flavors. I’ve never needed more than 5% of any flavor. Have you read anything about the German Flavors? Also do you have any Molinberry?

1 Like

I had issues with my last order from VT as well, concerning breakage and leaking!

They need better monkeys in the shipping department! ; )

2 Likes