Vapesourcing Valentine's Day Sale and Giveaway!

Love that red one!

Vaping on an Hohm Wrecker V2 with a Wotofo Conqueror

In my hand right now I have my RX2/3 Ijoy Limitles classic.

And to win, I’ll take this in black please.

Currently I am vaping on a cuboid 150w updated to 200 with a Serpent Mini 25mm
For something I would like to win an X-Cube Ultra in Stainless Steel- I have wanted one so badly since they came out.

how does she like the V8 i have the smaller one the smok plus and loved it

She really likes it… @Big_Benny_MI sent it to me as a gift… a gift I never got to play with lol… at Christmas. One thing I do dislike, is that I went and purchased the rba (since she broke the tank (Big Baby Beast), and the glass didn’t fit using the RBA deck… turns out there are basically 3 different tanks called Baby Beast or Big Baby Beast, or Big beast Plus or some sort thing, and they are all just slightly different enough not to interchange.
But back to the original question… she loves it.

2 Likes

Actually, there’s just two. When you buy the Big Baby Beast tank not in a kit it comes with the RBA and comes with the different sized spare glass.

Yeah that is what I finally did. That and located a spare glass for the tank itself, to replace the one that broke (the kit didn’t come with a spare glass for the tank… first time I ever purchased a tank that didn’t come with spare glass and when I initially ordered I purchased the wrong one, so I have an unusable glass tank somewhere around).

Eleaf Ijust S Kit, is what i want most. Been wanting this pen style vape for long time. Just grab and go.
Currently vaping target 75w mod with estoc mega tank on top. Euc coils.

Ty vapesourcing.com for the contest

Just reading through comments and found this.
This would be my 2nd choice. Very similar to ijust s kit, but it’s smok brand. I know they make great stuff to.

Currently vaping target 75w mod with estoc mega tank on top.

thx @Grubby

1 Like

No problem :grin:

So what up lately @Grubby you staying busy and out of trouble?

2 Likes

I’m Staying busy :smirk:

2 Likes

Really excited to try a squonk box!

Currently using a iJoy MAXO topped with a GeekVape Griffin 25 Plus

Another favorite

Today I’m using Alien 220 with Baby Beast Tank on top!

This is one of my favorites on the site.

And currently using a Wismec Pressa 26650 mod with the Pharaoh RDTA or the Smok TFV8 Baby Beast.

Also a hohmtech slice with wotofo troll rta

Last and but by no means least the smok alien with dotmod petri

Also like this deal