Video games, do you play?

You should give FTL (Faster Then Light) a try then , veeeery simple game but can be addictive aswell :wink:
https://subsetgames.com/ftl.html

1 Like

looking forward to kingdom come: deliverance and far cry 5- ps4

Here waiting on RDD 2 & The last of us 2 :stuck_out_tongue::crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh hell yeah on RDD2. RDD1 had the most badass ending!

@Cutlass92 Did I mention I play Age of Empires: Castle Siege, It’s an XBox game but I play it on my phone and PC. It’s free from the Microsoft Store, if you avoid the ingame purchases.

1 Like

I will have to check that out!

It is slow (like me) game play, takes forever to build your keep, then the enemy comes and attacks you. then the object is to retaliate and steal all their resources and destroy their keep. It is all played online so it is a lot slower than the earlier Age of Empires games. I just have my keep up to age 7, it’s the kind of game I can play a couple minutes a day and slowly make progress. I use the phone version just to collect resources, and do the attacks with the PC version.

Age of empires sucked me in for about two weeks until I realized I was wasting my time. Always another thing to collect always needed to get stronger, need need need get get get, just very repetitious and it got boring.

This one will be the same for you then LOL, only painfully slower. All games are a waste of time HAHA! i just pop into it to collect resources and upgrade, then log off. When someone attacks me I analyze their keep, look at their battle replays, then come up with (hopefully) an attack that scores me whatever resources of theirs I need the most, and gives them a bloody nose at least :). My object is to have fun, waste time, and spend $0.00 :wink:

1 Like

I refuse to spend money on those games, All of those free to play games can really dig into your wallet if you let them.

2 Likes

My grandaughters hacked my daughters CC# and spent over $500 buying stuff for some game they were playing on her cellphone when they were 5 & 7. Luckily my daughter was able to get the charges taken off the card, shortly thereafter she bought them their own phones and computers.

its Nice she was able to get the charges reversed

I play a wide variety of games, but my favorites are probably racing, fighting, and adventure/platformer games. I used to play often, probably 1-2 hours a day. Now that I’m a dad though, it’s probably more like 2-3 hours a week. I hope to play games with my children when they get older, so playtime may go up again in a few years.

. I play games for escapism. To take on the role of another person, or get lost in another world for a little while.
. For the thrill of competition, with friends or against the game’s AI characters. Or competition with myself to see if I can play the game better and better.
. I might play a shooter for a visceral feeling of excitement, or something more about exploration and discovery to help me relax.For perfect headshot, i recently bought Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball which gives me extra relaxation.

1 Like

now who doesnt love to blow things/people up and destroy them! It’s way too fun

4 Likes

Anybody here who knows / played any of the Legacy of Kain games?
Blood omen or Soul Reaver games ?

1 Like

All of them. What do you need to know?

1 Like

What color panties your wearing right now Daddy!

2 Likes

i have read somewhere that they where trying to revive this franchise, surely hope they do, they had 1 canceled Legacy of Kain game, Dead Sun, it was nearly finished tough but the choose to scrap the whole thing.
To bad cause it looked quite nice :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah. I do not know. There was talk of it.

3 Likes

So your gonna just act like that didn’t happen!?

1 Like