ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Video games, do you play?

So your gonna just act like that didn’t happen!?

Did I miss something or someone? Huh, I thought I saw something. Huh, it was nothing.

Oh so that’s how you wanna play it!? Ok big guy here comes the pictures!

I know how told you I wouldn’t share them but your acting like it never happened so here is @Skullblade789 everyone!

Lol, you silly silly boy!!!

Found out there probably making a HD remasterd version of Soul Reaver, Crystal D had been teasing this late 2017. Am curious :wink:
One of the best intro’s i saw for a game fyi.

Borderlands 3 confirmed! No date yet just cryptic hints typical of Gearbox software. April 2019 looks to be a safe bet though.

It’s been nice knowing you all!

Just an FYI, if you’re like me and ditched your xbox 360 games or stopped using discs altogether, 2k is running a publisher sale on the Xbox store. I got the Original Borderlands for $7.99 (backwards compatible) and I’ll be grabbing The handsome Jack collection (again) for $19 and change.

Not sure if it’s the same on Playstation so you will have to check. If you play on PC this is probably hilarious to you because they are dirt cheap on steam.

Tried on the other forum, but hey, I just got an xbox one, and pubg if anyone is interested in playing, I dunno the policy for sharing G/T’s here though.