Video games, do you play?

It’s all good man! I too kinda gave up on the last expansion as well! Said screw the raid lol! Mainly just did trials and crucible

2 Likes

Let’s definitely play though when it’s out that’ll be fun lol!

2 Likes

I’ve been considering purchasing a game box (xbox or the like…) just have no idea what to get.

2 Likes

Well I have both an Xbox one and a PS4 and I would recommend the PS4, they both have there ups and downs but imo the PS4 is a Beter all around system.

3 Likes

Yes it would be!

2 Likes

I took a summer school class to learn BASIC programing language…does that date me a little?

3 Likes

No, not at all! Just means your as old as dirt, just not older than dirt! :smirk:

4 Likes

At least I’m not wearing nurses uniforms around…LOL! Whats that called? Cross thread-dressing? I crack me up.:rofl:

3 Likes

i think that would make me a thread queen!

4 Likes

Hey @JoJo!! I think that was a request…

3 Likes

:rofl: I know she will do it to! That awesome! I can’t stop laughing!

2 Likes

Of course, I’d vote for it only being temporary… (can’t risk sullying your good name!)

2 Likes

i truly believe the best nick names just happen, you cant just make them up!

2 Likes

I fully agree. BUT, at the same time, I think they should be indicative of the personality, or a “life changing event” level of things… Not a ‘temporary laugh’ :wink:

But that’s just me

3 Likes

overlord was wonderful

3 Likes

true , i have a story about a buddy of mine and his nick name but its not for this thread, its a bit vulgar.

2 Likes

@Sprkslfly think I may have missed the window on this one. LoL.

And on-topic, I am a casual game binger. Mostly PS3. If I’m in the mood and I find something I enjoy playing I will play it till I’m sick of it. Then it may be months before I go back to it and by then I tend to have forgotten how to play the game. I die a lot trying to figure out what all the buttons do again. LoL.

6 Likes

Casual gamer here as well. These days I play a little CS:GO (mostly the add-ons like Hydra etc), Ghost Recon: Wildlands, The Division - I tried getting into Watchdogs_2, but failed a bit - I’ve just started playing Sniper Elite 4 with a colleague :slight_smile: But I don’t play often - No time :confused:
My nephew told me to try Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, which sounds like fun, if you’re into multiplayer online gaming.

8 Likes

I used to be a Call of Duty player too. I was hooked on Modern Warfare 2 and played Search and Destroy religiously. I still play Black Ops 2 every now and then but can only find lobbies for Team Deathmatch … No-one seems to play Search and Destroy on BO2. Lately, I’ve been playing Borderlands 2 a lot. I only play on XBOX 360 and you can probably guess my username … If not just check my handle here. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie, I’m kinda glad you missed it!
If I had a PS3 I would definitely hit you up for your gamer tag!

3 Likes