We need more participants in the giveaways!

A @Whiterose0818 is deserving of a lengthy comment and seems everyone who entered the recent contest wanted one, income prohibitive or not. xD I wanted one myself but needed to save up. Those colorful Stabwood resins he makes are to die for. I happened to win that WR contest btw and just now getting acquainted with it so will leave more comments as I do. I read reviews that this is the only mod you’ll ever need so glad to have won it since I only own a couple setups. Mine was premade so I opted to take it as is and yeah you’ll want to think long and hard on a theme cuz it’s definitely special.
No need to really win more (unless it’s a Whiterose) but I would like to give to a few friends who want to quit the cigs. Also I’m a bit worried about FDA regulations and how it will affect prices after it goes into effect.Stockpiling mentality. If I remember right the WR has a lifetime warranty which is good. :sunglasses:
As for participating in the contests… I really don’t care for adding to social media either. If anything, just answering one or more of the other questions will enter you. If you don’t want it, give it away/PIF. At least that way there are enough playing for others to have a chance. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’d like to see this mod do you have a picture for us?

1 Like

@Whiterose0818 will engrave it with whatever you like but it was premade so I took as is and may add a vinyl design at some point.

3 Likes

Heres a @Whiterose0818 I want. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh ya those are some sweet mods! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Here’s the Whiterose thread if you want to see some others. I saw a blue Galactic one here you might like. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol that sounds like something I’d like! Thx @Mew

2 Likes

Amen, amen, and again I say amen. If the “silly” rules get to convoluted I skip it. One of them was "post a funny picture"
Now some of the pic’s were pretty cool, but I am way to ignorant and lazy to post funny pic’s.

3 Likes

I know, right?

1 Like

I know, right?

2 Likes

where is the goon giveaway?

That contest is over

2 Likes

that figures, something I actually WANT to win

2 Likes

And now you can follow this thread to keep tabs on the contests you want to enter! :grin:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Was it you that posted a emoji instead? I thought that was pretty funny :grin:

2 Likes

thanks, I do try. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

think we need more for HeavenGifts Contest: Guess Who These Big Celebrity Vapers Are (Ended)

2 Likes

How many more?

1 Like

I thought u were in charge.lol. i just did a quick count

2 Likes