What Stupid Thing did you do today

Yeah, roger that. Worst thing is, it still vapes GREAT !!! Some things can’t be fixed, and other’s can. I think it’s a testament to how good these Paranormals are built. There is NO way it should still be working. No one likes to pay a lot for a mod, but sometimes when you do, it’s worth it. Let me see what’s what here.

4 Likes

There’s a LOT to be said for a proper full metal jacket (not the cheap plastic crap) around a properly built pcb (and components, etc).

One of the primary reasons I’m so picky about mods and mod construction. You never know when something’s going to happen. And if a few extra bucks can make the difference… Then absolutely. But you need both. A FMJ around a crap pcb/components, is still a crap mod IMO.

Anyways… I’ll look forward to hearing from you!

3 Likes

@Sprkslfly Still hunting around for a small T5, I swear I have one somewhere. You’re dead on with the FMJ wrapper on a good pcb. You may or may not realize it on a day to day, but man, if you have a “incident” you will almost always know it, hehe.

While I continue to look for my T5 I will toss in a derailing FMJ video. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ran out of strawberries and peaches and didn’t order online in time. Had to run to the local vape shop… damn these things are expensive!
They also didn’t have what I was looking for. “I can order everything if you let me know in advance”.
Yeah sure, I can do the same online for less than half the price.

10 Likes

lol… While I hear your pain (and in most other cases would agree and probably be ranting along side you), I have exactly ONE vape shop of about 30 (in roughly a 30 mile radius) willing to sell concentrates over the counter.

So count yourself lucky to have the “emergency option”, most don’t I imagine. As far as pricing, I always treat emergency option items as the equivalent of buying cat food (or other such) at the gas station. Expect them to be marked up. :wink:

6 Likes

I woke up this morning and grabbed a 30 mill bottle of what I thought was my tester. Dripped and was vaping saline half asleep and the sizzle and popping woke me up enough to see what I had done.

10 Likes

Yeah I’m happy though, despite the price. I got a few flavors I can use now. Also picked up a bottle of CBD to see what the hype is about.
Most shops here have quite a few flavors for DIY though. Most are a selection of the most popular TPA and Capella flavors and a few of the more local brands.

2 Likes

Not to take the thread off course… what were you going to make with the strawberry and peaches?

1 Like

Promised my ex that I would send out her rebuilt coil heads. Now I have to get dressed and go to the post office.

4 Likes

I often wander around Lowe’s or homey d’s w/ vape gear looking for stuff. The specialty hardware section of Lowe’s (metal drawers) is where the fun begins. They dont have much of the smaller bolts, m4 i believe was the smallest, but depending how much plastic is gone u could find one that at least fits the hole u created and jb weld it in place. At least something will be there to keep juice out of your guts and will still look half way decent.

1 Like

I’m jealous! :smiley:

1 Like

love the new avatar thing

3 Likes

Thanks. Now watch, the badge is gonna change :grinning:

7 Likes

Perfect! Love it! :tada:

4 Likes

derailing the thread definitely is a stupid thing to do today :crazy_face:

You win internet of the day!

5 Likes

OK so no stupid thing today (the day is still young however) but I was out at the post office yesterday and knew I needed Super Bowl snacks and didn’t stop because, well…I was lazy. Now it’s Super Bowl Sunday three hours to kick off and I still haven’t gone to the store. On top of that, I have some yard work to do as I’ve notice the county compliance vehicle cruising around town and I really don’t feel like doing anything but parking my ass on the couch. Wonder if Frosted Flakes and olives would make good football food?
Before you ask, yes, I do have beer.
I’m stupid, not insane.

8 Likes

Getting ready for work.
Put my hair up.
Hair spray my hair.
Notice that my hairspray must be out. It sounds unusual.
WELL THATS BECAUSE IT WAS AIR FRESHENER.
My husband " at least you will smell like orchids for work…"

12 Likes

My mother did that once only she used Raid. I told her to wash it off and she said she wouldn’t because it took her hours to look that good. Insanity runs in my family.

7 Likes

Making a one litre batch of my fav juice added RFSC Strawberry Kiwi rather than RFSC Strawberry - not to worry it may taste nice I say to myself, 4 seconds later I realize i have no more RFSC Graham cracker to actually make the mix I wanted. No more mixing today.

6 Likes