What Stupid Thing did you do today

I almost choked on my coffee when the tornado sirens went off at 1:45. As far as I’ve ever known they test 12pm on Wednesday. The cats were unperturbed, the weather is too cold for tornadoes so I turned on the TV to see, yeah it’s just a state wide test. It’s not so much what stupid thing I did but what stupid thing the State Emergency System almost did to me. :confounded:

6 Likes

Lol didnt have too she showed uon before i needed to leave lol

2 Likes

I got up before 8:00 AM :expressionless:

8 Likes

Well today I was mixing and my scale set to oz lost a lot of ingredients
on that stupid move :cry:

1 Like

My friend from work ordered a wismec predator kit, his first decent mod and dropped it in a lake the day after it was delivered. I don’t even think his coil got broke in. :cry:

2 Likes

Apparently that was God telling him to get a better mod.

3 Likes

I just knocked this off the table with my elbow and in shear reflex panic I broke its fall with my bare foot …
The mod and tank are fine but I’m farely certain I’ll never walk again…:dizzy_face:

8 Likes

Is that a four battery mod with a 10ml giant tank on top? I bet you said “aww, shucks” when it hit your foot.

5 Likes

“oh darn it that’s gonna smart”…or something like that…

Then my head exploded and all the windows shattered…and I now have 2 big toes on the same foot

7 Likes

Holy shit dude… I carry mine around to use for weight training… I don’t even want to think about how bad that must hurt. :weary:

4 Likes

on a scale of 1 to 10?..about ninety twelve…

I’m walking like Keyser Söze …only much less cooler…

8 Likes

That picture… So wrong, but so good

2 Likes

I’m having someone take a look at it…it just doesn’t look right to me at all…

8 Likes

Probably a good call, that does look slightly swollen.

6 Likes

Think I might lose that nail too…

6 Likes

Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket. Something about being a Modern Art Masterpiece.

4 Likes

Had a brain fart and put a .12 build on a noisy cricket 1 that was a very rowdy single hit lol calculates out to 588 w a little higher than I usually vape at.

4 Likes

It is an experience not worth repeating huh? I did it once…once. Lol. I went from a reclining position to standing straight up on the floor in about .5 seconds. After the hit my wife ask me why was I staring at the ceiling. I told her I was talking to God. :laughing:

9 Likes

Yup pretty much the same thing lol - funny afterwards not so good immediately afterwards.

4 Likes

I think I let my NC sit for about two weeks before I tried it again. Scared the crap out of me. And it took that long to get moisture back in my mouth.

3 Likes