What Stupid Thing did you do today

I thought it was a follow up to my post and was wondering just how many people I pissed off this morning, lol.

Forgot what the thread topic was is the stupid thing I did today.

2 Likes

Ohhhhhā€¦ nope, nothing to do with that. :grinning:

1 Like

Well it is/was a new dayā€¦ I guess we know what ya did stupid today lol
(Please donā€™t get madā€¦ just joking with yaā€¦)

3 Likes

No way I would get mad with joking around.

Thin skinned people and changing up a contest midstream does irk me though, lol.

1 Like

How many entries you going to make today!!!???

1 Like

Entered in that same contest and lost 3rd place because of that rule change and did not speak up. Well fuck it. Canā€™t have everything.

Depends on many more mistakes I make between now and bedtime. The futureā€™s so bright I gotta wear shades.

3 Likes

Spent another Ā£50 on new and replacement concentrates, just do not know how to resist looking at new recipes on other side and finding out your missing one concentrate, then you go to order it and by 15 more DOH

3 Likes

Yep. This rabbit hole runs deep and long.

2 Likes

Haha, needed 3 flavours paid for 15. How does this happen every time.

1 Like

I managed to break a new Ijoy Limitless attyā€¦ I didnā€™t like the way the coils were positioned on my mod so I took a screw driver and tightened the contact screw on the bottom of the atty and managed to snap the screw, doneā€¦had to go buy a new one so bought the new Limitless Gold, love it!

:rage:

You should be able to purchase a counter tap (or screw extractor), that would allow you to remove that screw, then just put in a new one.

1 Like

Yeah I agree have some at work Iā€™ll try that thank you!

Last night I was drunk mixing again (hehe) and I copied the wrong numbers down from my recipe. I put the percent down instead of amount of flavorā€¦ I now have 20% Cinnamon Roll instead of 6% in a 40 ml mix and I also added twice the nicotine by mistake before I caught itā€¦ bangs head against wall. Easy fix but what a headache to fix this morning :sunny:

@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit You will find this funny I think lol

7 Likes

I just did the same damn thing on my last mix

2 Likes

YIKES! Were you drinking Fireball? :smiling_imp: This could so easily happen to me, I canā€™t even laugh or karma will get me, lol.

4 Likes

Fireball is the root of all evil. I think thatā€™s in the bible. If not, it should be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

But the next day youā€™re praying for your head to stop pounding!

3 Likes

Preach!!!

2 Likes

I accidentally put my other halfā€™s 18mg liquid on my dripper!
Wonā€™t be doing that again (hopefully) :joy:

8 Likes