What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

It’s just perfect right there. I may In The future try lowering it but last time 60 ml didn’t last me 3 days… based recipe of the actual drink recipe

1 Like

The Trifecta came out very good. I haven’t been able to find out what it would be like after a few weeks steeping though (I’ve been vaping it a lot). I’m hoping since I made a larger batch I can see if it gets better with age.

2 Likes

Oh that great! I’m gonna mix one of those up! I’ve been on a mixing frenzy lately :).

1 Like

Maybe it’s nightshift brain but I’m stumped as to what this means, I bet it’s something simple.

3 Likes

ADV= ALL Day Vapes
In other words they have some favorite things they like all day

6 Likes

Been one of those days. I can’t remember what I’m vaping. I filled it this morning, and it’s pretty good. But I have no idea what it is. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I knew it was something simple I’ve been reading patient’s charts all night full of medical abbreviations, so I blame nightshift brain I have been awake now since 700 Sunday and it’s 900 Monday morning.

3 Likes

I got some Wonder Flavours a couple of weeks ago and decided to try one of their recipes. Fruit ain’t my normal thing but this is pretty good.

3 Likes

Testing flavors I got in mail this week…

2 Likes

I’m back again, I think that’s 3 days in a row. I know I’m a newbi but everyone’s so welcoming I have to share. I always like many different opinions this was my first mix bigger than 10ml.

Thanks to @woftam for support and advice. Adding the lemon sicily and dropping the meringue, it smells good. I’m getting a bit more confident, adding more flavours to the mix.

7 Likes

after a few variations trying to get the Blueberry layer to where i wanted it…i haven’t been able to put this down…this recipe was inspired by the original smurf soup by steamroom. i just love this vape its not over baring on the Blueberry the creams are smooth smooth smooth…give it a crack all you BB lovers, im sure yu will enjoy, needs a good 2 weeks in the cupboard…all feedback is welcome…oh and a massive shoutout to @woftam love yur work and thanks for yur tips with this one…

5 Likes

Figured I’d give spearmint a try

1 Like

I’m having a @SthrnMixer day today!

This is a really delicious vape - my first time using FLV Lemonade. So yum!

And THIS next one is sooooooooo rich and creamy, divine! If you like creamy vapes, you have to mix this one up!

6 Likes

Thanks Lolly! I’m glad you like them. As always if you see where they could be improved I’m all ears.

5 Likes

Nothing like a slice if apple pie for breakfast, unless of course it’s an apple pie vape before breakfast.

Single flavor test. Not a bad way to start the morning

1 Like

I honestly can’t think of anything I’d change! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am actually vaping a version of this now. It’s very good but I was missing yellow cake. Grrrrr.

Some day @ecigexpress will get yellow cake JF in (which I know isn’t pur but would be much better)

Hats off to @SthrnMixer for this mix.

6 Likes

We are on it! lol

6 Likes

I did sub the PUR YC with this one - so also vaping a slight variant - but yes, it’s def yummo!

2 Likes

I’m not sure. Haven’t had Mother’s Milk in so long that I don’t trust my memory. This is not my own clone recipe. I did put my own spin on it, but it’s ideas pulled from many different clone attempts.

6 Likes