What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

that was my thoughts exactly, but please do try FLV and VTA Mango, I have not single tested either one of them, so I don’t know which one is pulling it’s weight, but combined, is very good !!

1 Like

very weak strawberry taste , the cream / custard mouthfeel and taste were good but over all i wont mix this exact one again … i think i need to try this with another fruit like , bilberry, forest fruit , something on the darker side with the strawberry …

3 Likes

which recipe was that @fidalgo_vapes…?

2 Likes

This one super yummy (with a touch of modesty…lol

3 Likes

fragole e crema - e-liquid-recipes.com

1 Like

Avocream Pudding :grin:

2 Likes

Here is my last eat nom nom. I know I don’t post a lot of mixes.

Virgin Creamed Apple

Fuji fa 2%
Ice cream fw 4%
Cookie dough flv 2%
Cookie fa 1%
Vanilla classic fa 1%
Meringue fa 0.4%
Marzipan fa 0.4%
Virgina flv 1%

This is a medium to long steeper and not a SnV. Mixed 6/16. Could have used 1 more week. Fuji compliments virgina. Ice cream fw is used instead of LB to adjust the mouth feel. Cookie blended to provide a slight gooey note supported by the double M M fa’s. This is a heavy vape…that could be made lighter by shaving 10-20% of total flavoring.

6 Likes

Earlier i created a thread about this recipe made by notcharlesmanson, i had to adapt two flaves the DF and the Lime , the original was INW lime and INW Dragonfruit, i decided to keep percentages the same bc i felt they werent the stars of the show , although the recipe isnt bad i think there are some things that can make this better , it is what i mixed today and am vaping right now …

6 Likes

2 weeks steep: This is a nice surprise. It was supposed to be an Apple version of a Raspberry Zinger, but the coconut melted into it and it’s more like a nice Apple Pie filling atop a warm twinkie.

Took a look around and found an Apple Twinkie Bake recipe and now I’m going to see if I can round it out to that idea. Thinking adding some Danish NF for pastry and hint of cinnamon, and a little Sugar Cookie to see what happens.

8 Likes

As the cost to ship some of CAP V1 flavors has increased so much i decided to try Sugar Cookie V2 in my favorite mix, one that i vape all day, every day. I looked at the %s on the recipe side and mixed it at the same % as V1.

Sugar Rush SCV2 test

1.50% Butter Cream (CAP)
1.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
0.30% Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.50% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
5.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
1.50% Sweet Cream (TPA)
3.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.00% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 13.8%

These two flavorings are very different. Seems the v2 has none of the grainy type notes, it is more of a cream flavor. At least in this mix. I was thinking of doing some single flavor testing but it isnt worth the hassle. Ive dumped the 120ml of the above juice, no real biggie as i have a liter of Sugar Rush mixed with Sugar Cookie V1.

Any thoughts on SC V2? Am i totally off base?

6 Likes

I am really liking this one

6 Likes

What did I miss @Ken_O_Where ^^^^ ???

I have both, and that sounds accurate.

3 Likes

The whole alcohol thing i guess. Its kinda weird. I pretty much only order from BCF. I can order 4X30ml bottles of V1 and it is $3 and change to ship. BUT if i order 120ml V1 it costs almost $12 and only ships out FedEx. Now if i order 1X120ml of V2 it is back to $3 and change but a little less than ordering 4X30ml V1.

Las time I ended up ordering 4x30ml V1 and grabbed a 120ml PET bottle from them.

3 Likes

Thanks Ken. Somehow I didn’t notice that.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Its all kinds of messed up, st00pid goobermint always wrecking the party!

2 Likes

I was short on some ejuice so needed some quick and easy mixes.
Ended up with these :grin:

5 Likes

Lol. You put koolaid in your mix? Which flavor do you use that gives a pink hue right off the mix?

3 Likes

If that where true… most of them wouldh be Sprite or Ice Thea :rofl:

The red one is called Red Astaire from Tjuice, ready made flavour, i just need to add nic and PJ/VG base.

3 Likes

Vaping my RF variant of Drunken Custard with a glass of bourbon on the rocks.

4 Likes

This is just amazing you have got to mix up a batch of this!!
trifle

10 Likes